1 missed call

Once again Ciara is blowing my phone up things have not been sitting right with me about her ever since I had that dream I had that was gods way of telling me stay away from that pyscho bitch
I normally dont call woman bitches But you are what you are and I will not feel bad about addressing you as such when you present youtself to me she left a voicemail sound like she has been crying Let me Call her .

  ****** Pause**********

I had to let that sink in for a minute why the fuck is ciara crying for Shit can not be that bad that she has to cry forreal out of respect imma call her .

"Hello ciara"

"Sighs"

"Hello"

"Diamond"

"What do you want ciara?"

"Can we talk ?"

"What do you think we are doing on this phone"

"Face to face"

"Ciara things are not going to be like how they were my last night at the hotel "

"We have to talk about somethings diamond and I would rather us talk face to face about this "

"Ciara what the fuck did you do?"

"Wht does this sound like some ole bullshit you are going to tell me?"

"Can we talk tommorow"

"At the cafee"

"Which cafee"

"Cafee coco pelles@1:00

"Deal"

"Deal"

"Indie walks in the door just as I was hanging up the phone with ciara man was that close I did not want to mess things up with indie over ciara"

"diamond who was you on the phone with"

"Nobody really it was somebody who had the wrong number"

"How was your day how was class?

"Class was class Glad to be off anf back to you"

"I've missed you I was thinking about you all day

Damn all i could think about was the fact that whatever it was ciara could not tell me over the phone .

"Time to get me some rest goodnight queen"

"Okay I am about to take my shower"

"Nighty night💜