Expect the Unexpected

After I got home I take off all of my belongings And I immediately go to the shower its hot out here in Compton,California It's so hot i am going to take a cold shower so I can cool off.

I get out the shower.. shit! Why did I feel like I need to get back in? Let me stop cursing before my mom comes in here and knocks my head off my shoulders. Come to think of it my mom has not made a sound, she usually gets up to use the restroom or something. Let me go check up on her.
This is strange her door is locked, her door is never locked.

"Mom are you okay"?

"can you open the door?!"

**No response**

I go find a knife, we have one of those old doors I watch plenty of movies to know if you wiggle a knife through the door it normally opens.

I tried and it worked. The door was open what I had seen when I opened the door seemed to be normal until I turned on the lights. Oh my God what the fuck?! All I seen was my mom foamed at the mouth with pills in her hand, this can't be real.
"Mom wake up! No mom I need you! You can't die on me.. Mom I'm sorry for anything I did just come back to me."

**Dials 911**

"911 what is your emergency?"

"I came home from school and I went in my mom's room and I found her foaming at the mouth with pills in her hands."

"Is she responsive?"

"No she's not responsive she is not moving.

"We are dispatching someone right now
What is your address?"

"4576 Dailmore Street Compton, California​ 3547l"

**10mins Later**

Here come the police and the ambulance the door is already open and the paramedics come rushing out. Once I show them where my mom is, they take her and put her on the stretcher. They put police tape on the house, the house is under investigation and I can't go back in the house. Everything has to be just like how it is so no evidence is moved or messed with. The police are trying to see if there was any foul play involved. They take my mom to Eagle Lake Hospital as soon as I was about to get in the ambulance the police tell me to stay back.

"Sir, my mom is in there I can't leave her"

"Ma'am we have some questions for you we need you to come to the police station with us."

"Wait what? Am i under arrest?"

"No you are not under arrest this is regular protocol when a incident happens. We question everybody involved."

"Trust me if you were under arrest the only thing we would tell you is turn around and put your hands behind your back."