one week two weeks

I keep stepping away from the room for the last two weeks checking to see if my results have came in nothing yet what is the hold up this is life or death situation and here I am constantly calling them making myself a nervous wreck in the process Indie Has been wanting to make love with me and I have not even been i The mood to touch her.

**Phone rings**

I step away again

kiara

yes!

Your test results are in you can come in today
As much as I hate lying to Indie I. Need know to know if I even have anything first before telling such serious news.
I make my way to the bus station I am on my way I have reached my destination I am extremly happy now before I go inside I do a quick prayer.

I walk in speak to the front desk clerk the docter comes out and hands me a envelope I could not even wait I open the test results in the clinic.

Kiara you are Negative!

I Jump up and down out of excitement I sent that stupid bitch ciara my test results .

Ciara well you did not scare me but I still got checked and you are very lucky that my results were negative because I would of beat the fuck out of you but yea thanks for the heads up now there is absoloutely no chance of me fucking with you and plus I am happy with the person I am with.

"Fuck you kiara!"

You Will never get that chance again you triffling ass bitch!

"Lose my number because I am definately about to lose yours"

That bitch ciara is out of my way for good she has no idea where I am at I have indie All these other woman are irrelevant nobody can Beat a queen and I have mine. We are not officially together but we know what it is whats understood Dont need to be explained
Now I can focus on getting this money for us to get a place and help Indie with her schooling she helped me when i was trying to get my diploma.