liquor&Emotions

Me and Indie walk up to the door and as we are walking indie almost falls because she lost her balance so i pick her up and I throw her over my shoulders and unlock the door and I Gently lay her across the bed and put the covers over her .

As far as i go I am about to go take a nice warm bath and relax I put my bath therapy body wash in the water and the water begins to make a tube full of suds
I get into the bath tube lean back and zone out into the music. Now some of y'all are probally thinking to yourself water electronics are probally not such a smart idea I guess that is a good thing my phone is water proof I have the samsung galaxy 7 edge India has the Overpriced Ass Iphone she can keep that shit for real.

I hear some foot steps coming close to the door I pull the curtains to the shower
The door slowly opens.

"Damn Indie can you knock next time?"

"whats the problem you embarassed ?"

"We both have the same thing so why are you acting like that?"

"I am not acting like nothing I was just trying to enjoy my bath in peace"

"Let me get out of here since I am disturbing you so much!"

**SLAMS DOOR**

She has been giving me nothing but attiude I guess they are right when they say that short people have short tempers as well.

I get out the bath tube and I wrap the towel around my body opening the bathroom door and go to lay on the bed.

Indie just keeps staring at me I play it cool and cut my eyes at her when she is not looking I see her unpacking cloths i think she is about to take a shower after she unpacks her stuff she walks right to the shower i was right I play everything cool until the bathroom door closes.

I walk to my backpack to double check that my strap is in there i find some scented candles that I always bring with me anywhere i go I have my lighter back when i used to smoke now I just collect them. I turn on Jaquees I want your sex💦 and lay on the bed with just my towel on with the lights off and my speaker with its changing colors .

Diamond what are you trying to do?YOU Remember all that shit you was talking  I started walking over to her I pushed her on the bed. Things were starting to get really hot. I then kissed indie and started to undress her. She  was loving this and I decided to spread her legs. I then pulled off her shirt and bra. "MMmmmmmmm. Your boobs are so big!" I said to  Then I was caressing her nipples. It felt so good. "Yes! Yes!" she moaned I put my hand over her mouth She pulled out after a while and examined me almost to figure out what next to do to me. "Indie take off your fucking shorts" I told her. She did just that Then noticing she wasn't wearing any panties and her pussy was shaven, I  bent down and licked it. I started to bend my knees in pleasure, but she held them down. I pulled her tongue out and crawled up to lick those beautiful nipples. I then pushed her tits and flipped her over. I kissed her and twisted her nipples. I could feel her hands crawl up my thighs and grab my ass.

"Yes baby!" I cried. She raised on hand and smacked my ass so hard! Then squeezed my butt. I was so hot!! I layed down on her and rubbed up and down her body. I could feel her dick hit my pussy lips every now and then Indie moaned and licked her lips. I felt around for her dick. I found it and slipped it in me. Diamond then flipped me over and put me in doggy. She pulled on my hair and rammed me. "Oh yeah! Shit  Soon she was slapping my ass and chocking harder. I yelled. She eased up and let go of my hair. Soon I could feel her slump over my ass and cum on me. She then licked my ass to signal that was next. She pulled out and slid the dick in so slow. I screamed. "No Diamond! No not my ass! please!!!" I begged her. She just slid in faster and stayed there. "Please take your dick out! Oh My God it is so good !" I couldn't stop my self. Before I moaned it She pulls of and directs me to rub it. I do what she says and soon she is cumming in my face. She bends down to lick it off my face. I lay down and wrapped my legs around her ass. I go under and suck on her big nipples one more time and get on top of her and rub my pussy on her back. "Oh yes! My pussy is getting so hot!" diamond bends me back in excitement. I climb off and she turns over. I get on my knees over her mouth and cum in it. I then sit on her mouth. her tongue slips in me. I then get off her and lay down next to her. Her hand then pushed in my pussy. Mine follows instructions and grabs her dick. i then fall asleep and wake up hours later to find indie watching porn and fingering herself . " Diamond looks up at me and gets up. Se kisses me and rubs my back and her hands crawl down my back and grab my ass while we are still making out.