Ms. Pierson

Ms. Pierson POV

My beautiful daughter Kiara, most people know her as Diamond. I am so proud of her for staying out of trouble, there is a lot of trouble to get into. Especially in Compton, California. I regret us coming here, I came here because of Kiara's dad. He brought us here because his mom got extremely sick god bless the dead, she died because of a brain tumor that she never went to get checked out. She thought she was just having a regular migraine. We are not together, Kiara's Dad and I. He was cheating behind my back, he forgot his phone one day and I happened to notice that someone was calling back to back under the name of Mi Amor which in Spanish meant My Love. It wasn't my number and it wasn't his mom's either. Curious to know who this was I did some research, he had not only been texting her but there was a video she sent him of them messing around. I confronted him about it and he simply said "You went through my phone, seriously? Whats wrong with you?" He ended up moving out 2 days later. Kiara was torn she was such a daddy's girl. We were high school sweethearts, we meet in our sophomore year. We didn't official start talking until our junior year. He was nothing then like he is now, he was charming the type of gentleman to hold the door for you and he would walk you to your car to make sure you make it safely.
Our first child was a miscarriage, I was 3 months pregnant and one day I woke up to what I thought was just the usual pee it turned into a lot more. I got up and blood was coming down my legs. "Charles Baby something is not right baby! I'm scared! I'm bleeding!" Charles grabbed a towel and wiped off my legs and put the towel over my shoulder and picked me up and took me to the car. Charles was honking and bypassing traffic until we made it to the hospital and the doctors took me immediately. I was still bleeding heavily​. I was in a state of shock, I was screaming I was so scared. Praying my baby was okay, doctors and nurses were outside talking. The doctor came in and gave me the confirmation that I was having a miscarriage. I was in recovery for about a day and a half then I was released to go home they gave me a prescription that I had to get filled from CVS. I told myself I was not going to have anymore kids, I never wanted to experience that pain again. 2 years later, I ended up with my healthy and beautiful daughter Kiara.  I know i wasn't the greatest parent but I did try my hardest to get her everything that she wanted. I was so careful about who was around her, I would not even let her family take her anywhere and if they did go somewhere I was there too. Everything seemed to get better over time or at least that's what I thought. I was getting over the fact that me and my daughters father were no longer together and I was actually trying to get back to dating, but not a relationship I wanted to take things slow. While Kiara was at school I just do a lot of thinking. Thinking about how I am going to tell her this news. Time is ticking and I don't know how much time I have left so I have to think fast.