decisions decisons

So me and diamond are riding around on this bus for what seems to be a total of a hour but it has only been 15 minutes that's what diamond says so imma go with that.

"Ugh it is so cold on this bus"

"No it is not diamond"

"Yes it is!"

"You saying that because you have a jacket on so of course your not chilly"

"Do you want to wear my jacket"?

"Since you put it like that yes I do"

"You get on my nerves"

"how what did i do"?

"You know what you did before we left teasing me and shit you know I want you"?

"Do you want me or my body that is two different things?"

"I want you period"! It doesn't have to just be your body I want to be around you kissing you and hearing about your insecurities and your past and what you have planned for your life"

"Aww your so sweet!"

"Why would i not be?"

"idk"

"Are you still cold?"

"Yes"

I just wanted to be around her  her energy was so comforting god sent her in my path for a reason i lost my mom and i needed this comforting love.I am lowkey not cold anymore but with her arms around me i felt so secure and safe I want this feeling to never fade .

"Pull the cord so the bus can stop diamond"

*Bus comes to a complete stop"

I jump on diamonds back do not i repeat do not drop me!"

"We are walking around downtown indie still on my back she is having to much fun because she can see stuff she normally would not be able to if you know what i mean no offense to short people or nothing i love yall short tempered thick legs and thigh selfs.

"ouuu Indie look was we not just talking about a strip club a few days ago?"

"Yess do you want to go in?"

"Hell yes look who is going to be the grand performer Cardi B"

"who the fuck  is Cardi B?"

"You don't know Cardi B?"

"Let me find a picture and show you"

"Yes show me a picture and then i might know who they are maybe..."

"Oh okay yes i know exactly who that is"

"Is her teeth still messed up?"

"no she fixed them"

"Thats good she is pretty she just needed her teeth fixed"

"indie that was so rude"

"How i said nothing rude about her it was a compliment i said that she was pretty she just needed her teeth fixed but since her teeth are fixed I have nothing else to say"

"Lets get in this line before it gets longer"

"You are right I was just messing with you and you took it to heart lol"

"Negative "

"People was really trying to skip us in line"

"Can we get in front of you ladies"

"No yall may not we were here first no skipping!"

The chick and her boyfriend was looking at each other as to say i cant believe they would not let us skip.

"Stupd bitches"

We finally got to the entrance

"Go ahead in both of yall"

We get hyped af !👀