The first night

I am so glad that i have India as a roomate instead of one of them ratchet ghetto females that came in after we came in. Not trying to be funny or nothing but one of them females had a very strong ordor I had to move around because The smell was upsetting my stomache but I try my hardest not to judge even though it is human nature like everybody does it if someone says that they dont judge they would be telling a huge lie I'm open and self aware about my faults and my flaws.

Me and India are sitting in the room unpacking  our belongings  india is pulling out so much stuff im not concerned about her stealing from me shit it looked like she just went shopping she still has stuff in the plastic.

"India did you just buy this stuff"?

"No why you ask"?

"No reason your stuff is just still in the plastic like you just got it"

"Maybe i did why you so concerned?

"Damn you fiesty i like that shit"

"Shut up lol"

"So india i got to ask are you gay"?

"yes Gay as fuck"

"Forreal forreal?"

"Yea wassup"?

"So you eat the pussy?"

"I devour the pussy"

"What's up with all these questions are you straight tryna learn some things or what?

"Naw i don't need no lessons i'm good in that area" and I am gay as fuck as well

"Girl please there is always room for improvements with me"

"Are you testing me because i like a challenge"?

"Shit if i get a demonstration i might just be"

"Do you know what time it is"?

"Time for us to be sleep"

"We are both crazy we are about to be dead ass tired by tommorow"

"We can get our clothing vouchers tommorow and go to the mall how do that sound to you"?

"Yes lets do it!"

"Look at us talking like we have known each other forever"

"Shit we are roomates so we might as we get acquainted"

"Yes i agree 100% on that"

This was the start of a beautiful  first day as roomates was a success i could feel some sexual tension but neither one of us acted out on our impulses.India makes my panties wet her soft full lips her hourglass shape,her Detroit accent,the way she walks let me stop because i can go on and on.

"Goodnight Kiara"

"Goodnight India"