India(Ice)POV

My names India aka (Ice) thats what people call me because apparently they say i'm coldhearted and nonchalant   I'm closed minded when it comes to emotions I'm 21 years old and my life has just been one thing after another after another.

I make the struggle look good though because i usually am always smiling I have these moments where i have flashbacks and they make me sad but other than that I am a happy person dispite everything.

I Was born in Detroit i am currently living in Compton,California My mom and Dad were both on drugs one minute they were in there house smoking weed and the next the police Was busting there doors down. There neighbor snitched on them saying they were growing weed plants in the backyard they had pills and needles in the house and i was taken away imediately for child endangerment they both went to jail.

My mom did not start using drugs until after she had me which I am so thankful for it's so unfair how parents don't give there children a fair chance at life because they want to try to surpress there feelings by using drugs when that high comes down the issues are still there.
I have Never been financially stable. By my self without the help of others  I had been in the system as a foster child all the way up until my adulthood all my life pretty much I graduated Highschool that was my greatest accomplishment.

  My foster parents were old, retired and they could not support me anymore. 

I no longer stays with them and I am trying to make it the best way I know how. So I seeks help from this local Womans shelter thats how i ended up being here.  I got a roomate Kiara she seems really sweet kind of shy at times but cool my gay ass wanna know if she is gay because if she is this should be very fucking interesting because i can perswayed a angel out of there panties.