EastWay HighSchool

EastWay Highschool reminds me of the city San Diego. Home of the Gays. They come in every shade, height and every Nationality. Gay Girl Heaven 🌈. No wonder this school has the highest attendance and pass rates. How can a person be straight? Beautiful titties, soft lips, smooth skin. Damn let me stop before I have to go back home and change my clothes. So yeah I mean I talked all that shit but this school like every school, has it's good and it's bad. The good side is that all my instructors are nice and they are fine as hell!! Instead of 7 classes this year I have five. I had two reading blocks I purposely failed, I just dont be feeling like reading long articles but I refused to be in reading my junior or senior year so I really buckled down and stayed focused.
This school is so big my second year I still get lost the only thing that saves me is the numbers in Big Bold Print. Off to my first class biology. I didn't go to Open House you know where you are introduced to your teachers and everything, shit i thought they was done doing that since middle school. Anyways my first teachers name is Ms.Kailyn. Her class was either really small or the first day people over slept but either way better for me, I'm not a fan of big classes anyways. I love the one on one help from the teacher there was a total of 10 people in class. I guess they figured we ain't going to be talking about nothing but the rules and procedures, etc. What's the point? So far so good everybody in the class seems cool but then again, it's only the first day. Give it a few weeks when everybody starts getting comfortable around each other. It's 12:30 time for lunch. My class is one of the first in line, fingers crossed hopefully we have something edible to eat sometimes you get something good, other times I be having to ask the cook what are they serving. I look and I see my favorite, nachoesssss.
"What would you like? Nachos or hot pockets?" The lunch lady asked. "Nachos please with everything on it." I instructed. "Jalepeños too?" She asked. "Yes."
I'm thinking to myself if I said "I want everything on it", why would you ask me? I usually eat inside, but I decided to sit outside today. I don't know why I did that, the flies outside were trying to get my food. I turned right back around. One more class period. Math ugh! I cringe at the thought of having to do long mathmatical equations but anything to finish and to be promoted, I am busting ass nothing less than a B thats the minimum I'm trying to get. Aiming for all A's though, so for my senior year I can have a GPA of a 4.0.