What just happened

Aww shit I woke up with the sweats that was the worst dream! ever I should of never fucked her I am not fucking with nobody else if it is not Indie because the rest of these females are temporary Indie is the only one who has never looked down on me we are going to build each other up she motivates me she makes me want to do better for myself I registered for my online classes I start next week I am so excited and Indie said she would help me.

I was not even looking really and look at where things are taking me I was in no rush especially when my girlfriend I had died it took everything out of me I did not think i would find someone quit like her she was truely one of a kind and I think about. Her every now and then.

Indie was already gone she had her classes for her cosmetology she was going to be great one of the greatest Hairstylist in california I have seen her work and I was so impressed.

I miss indie she needs to hurry and come back just one more hour she text me every hour of the hour I am not used to that i am used to females just doing whatever they wanted.

"Diamond I will be back there soon to be in your warm arms I miss you and last night was amazing.

"Since there is nothing else to do I go to sleep because I am tired and when your only focusing on one person you get bored easily when you are not talking to that perso .

" I close my eyes for what seemed to be 10 mins max turns out it was a hour because indie is home i run up and jump on her and give her kisses.

"Diamond I am all sweaty and you wanna be all up under me"

"I don't care I missed you

"We gotta have a talk"

"Aww shit about what

"We will talk about this a little later"

Aww man wonder what it is