Audition

Me and Indie both look at each other then we turn back to the chicks dancing on stage they people in the audience making it rain money for them.

"Indie Look at all that money go Up and Lets go grab some"

"Are you crazy they might shoot me or something for even attempting to grab there money"

"Why you always trying to get me killed"

"Anyways we are going to make our own 💰 we don't have to take theres imagine if we were working all night and someone scooped our money we would be so pissed off"

"Indie why you always got to be right all the time ugh! You make me sick you goodie two shoes"

"Listen I will continue to be that because I have a future never been to jail and I do not plan on it either I love my freedom"

"So what are you saying about me"

"You like doing reckless stuff And I dare you to say you dont so I can hit you upside your head"

"violence is not the key"

"It is for you because you are so damn hard headed and thats half of the reason you be in crazy situations"

**you had no idea diamond whispers under her breath

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing "

The dancers get off stage and all the money is cleared and taken to this back room. here comes what seems be to the head boss

"Hello my names Rick How may I help you ladies?"

"We are here to seek emplyement with the company"

"haha"

"Whats so funny sir?"

"Ya'll want to be in this business wearing outfits like that you have to be kidding me"

"We actually have out outfits in out bags"

"Okay well let me see y'alls outfits

"Ricks eyes got really big when he seen our outfits I think he was impressed"

"We ladies Go straight back there is a restroom there go change and come back"

We both step out of thr restroom stall and look at one another.

"Indie I feel so naked "

"Bitch we are naked these is no feel about it "

We walk out of the restroom confident we already got thr positions we need this money we cant depend on yhe government for to much longer.

"Alright yall so anything you make we get 10% of it whatever else you make is all yours so for example say you make 50 dollars we get 10% which leaves you with 40 dollars not bad huh?

"Thats awesome!"

"Yea we are reasonable we dont try to take yalld hard earned money"

"Both of yall Get on the pole"

"The pole yes the pole is there a problem?"

"No problem"

"Indie straighten up"

We both get on the pole and twirl and perform tricks The movements on the pole are making me feel a sensation of being sea sick.

"Yall are done"

"What does that mean"

"Yall PASSED"

Yall are apart of the team welcome!

"P.S dont ever come into a place of business looking like how both of you came in yall are dancers dress the part!