The Meet Up

**12:00 Alarm Goes off**

"Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks!" The alarm blared.

I instantly jump up like I had an important job interview to attend, shit I had somewhere to attend alright.  Ciara's room. Ha let me stop being nasty because shit might not even go down. It's my last day and she wants to make it count for me, let's see what she has planned.

I ring Ciara's phone.

  "Hello" She answered.

       "Ciara we still going to hangout?" I asked curiously.

   "Yes of course."

"What you doing right now?"

"Not shit, you trying to meet me downstairs?"

"Yea give me about 15 mins."

"Alright, I will see you downstairs." She hung up.

Fifteen minutes later, I am downstairs waiting for Ciara to bring her fine ass down here. As long as she is taking she better be looking like a snack. I spoke too soon cause she came down looking like an all you can eat buffet. I have my napkin ready to dive in.

She knew exactly what she was doing, with that sexual dress with the slits on the side and her back exposed with those sexy red bottom heels.

She comes up to me and leans in to give me a hug. Did I mention that she is a bit taller than I? So her titties were literally resting on me.

She looks at me with those bedroom eyes trying to seduce me on our first time. Damn it's so bad but the feeling felt so good.
"Are you sure? .... Are you sure?"
I keep asking her because I was not really trying to get into anything at the moment, but I was honest to let her know from jump so she could not be upset or say that I led her on.

It was my last day what goes down in the Hilton Stays in the hilton.