The last straw

I cant believe who the fuck walked through the door not one but both the hoe twins my whole mood just got ruined and they already seen me in the classroom  both of them look at each other and smile and walk towards me wtf?! Do these bitches want i whisper under my breath.  

Hey kiara"

"Why are yall talking to me??

" kiara dont be like that we came over here to apologize"

"Apology not excepted just leave me tf alone!"

"The hoe twins kick me under the table"

"WTF! IS WRONG WITH YALL?!"

"kiara what is the problem? I have never heard you use such language ."

"these stupid bitches call their self kicking me under this table! Just looking at there faces with there grin set me off there was a row of desk and i pushed one desk and automatically they other ones in that row fell.

"Kiara outside now! Said Ms Pierson

"Kiara you are a very smart girl dont allow there negativity to bring you down 9 times out of 10 they are just jealous of you because  you have more to bring to the tabel than them now go in there and put those desk back in there appropriate positions.

   I cant believe I let two noodle brains get me out of my character like that and the fact I got so upset so quickly I just had enough of the bullshit.

  The day is over I pack up all my belongings I got my school transcripts as well and I start walking to the bus stop i get to sit in the front row which never happens so I took full advantage.

Ive made it home I sit in the living room pondering my next move me going to school everyday is not helping me with current situation in my home life what so ever bills are due this house monthly payment is due it is really true what they say when you die bills still are going to be there.   Something tells me to go upstairs and start packing my belonging i pack up my main important stuff cloths,shoes,bodywash,toothpaste,birth certificate,socialsecurity card, snack,water.

There is no way that i am going to be able to maintain all these bills my mom was a retired nurse she made good money and as a end result I call my nearest shelter that is going to be my next move as much as i dont want to give up on my schooling i need help and the shelter will help me get to where i need to be honestly i have my transcripts so i am good if i bye chance i have to restart.