Whats Next?

I have no idea what I am going to do with myself my mom is really gone I wish I could close my eyes and this just be a bad dream. The police put me up in The Hilton Hotel for 2 days since they were doing a criminal investigation, they took pictures and everything. The police allowed me to gather my belongings for the 2 days I would be there in the hotel.

I could not believe they really put me in the nicest hotel in the city I know this cost them a good couple of hundred dollars there is twenty four hour room service, continental breakfeast, lunch and dinner. Jacuzzi, pool, flat screen tv, coffee maker and  a mini refrigerator stocked with sodas. It don't get no better than this. All the people here are nice I wake up in the middle of the night having the sweats. Times like this I wish I had a sister, I would of had a sister if my mom didn't have a miscarriage. 

During the day I keep myself busy, I go to the gym and get my workouts in they have every piece of equipment you can think of and across the hall is a dance room.

I am walking down stairs to the gym and I am side tracked by this beautiful woman. Please be going to the gym, please be going to the gym with my fingers crossed behind my back.
She keeps looking back at me she must like what she see because I most definitely like what I see. I walk in the gym and there is someone playing on the speaker 'Back That Azz Up' by Juvenile. 
   I am trying to be civilized for once and fight the urge to completely dance but the objective is not to make a complete ass of myself especially around this woman who we shall call Angel because I swear she just fell out of Heaven.

While I am attempting to work out all I see is booty in yoga pants. Damn and I see the pussy print coming through her pants as she bends down, let me act like I got some sense I have not had none in a while either.

  My girlfriend was in the army I barely ever seen her and when we did it was a spar of the moment thing. We didn't have time to do much of anything, that was before she got into a car accident and ended up dying.

I never got a chance to let her meet my mom, she was the reason I came out the closet. I adored this girl, I was even contemplating on buying a ring for her she was just that amazing. I will never forget her, Maria Lee Warren.

Let me stop dwelling on the past I'm tryna look at what's right in front of me. This woman just keep staring like she want the business, shit she could definitely get it that's all I am saying. I got my backpack in the room upstairs room 719.

As I am about to leave the gym something tells me to approach this woman. Be bold Kiara, just be bold. You got this. Pep talks I have with myself before speaking with a beautiful woman.

"Hey I seen you checking me out for a minute, I couldn't just let you leave and not come introuduce myself."

"Haha my name is Ciara, people call me CC for short. Yea I was checking you out, you're cute as fuck! Your girlfriend is very lucky." She replied.

"Naw I have no girlfriend, unfortunately."

"What you mean unfortunately? So what you're saying is nobody has snatched you up yet? That is hard to believe."

"Yea I had a girlfriend, she was on her way to the military base when she got into a bad car accident and died." I explained.

"Aww man I am so sorry to hear that. Hey, I didn't get your name."

"Oh my bad, how rude of me my name is Kiara."

"Nice to meet you! Kiara."

"Likewise Ciara.

"How long are you staying at the Hilton?"

"Just until tommorow."

"Aww man well we gotta make your last day count huh?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"I am not sure yet, I will surprise you."

"Well I think this is when we exchange phone numbers."

"Oh yea silly of me. My number is, 789-666-8904."

"My number is, 765-008-4321."

"Gotcha. Well I'm getting sleepy I'm about to shower and call it a night."

"What time do you usually get up Kiara?"

"Around 10ish."

"Cool sounds good to me, see you tommorow." She ended.

I wait until I hit the corner and I jump for joy, I got the digits I got the digits.