back to the Grind

Me and Indie have been slacking with the whole strip club thing the owner told us he most defiantely wants us apart of the team we did'nt want to be seen in the same cloths we audienced in so we went and stole some more cloths this was the last time because we came so close to getting caught and If I do steal again Indie Cry baby ass Can not come she was making shit so obvious constantly looking around .

Cloths  Now to the strip club we go in there and strippers by 2chainz came on the owner was standing right next to the entrance door we were pulled to the side ladies when you go straight to the back the other ladies will help you. we walk to the back and we see nothing but ass, tatties, and pierced clits.

Excuse me did that piercing hurt my pussy piercing no It didnt hurt but one time I was getting head and I almost got ripped out dont ask just dont ask okay lol I was drunk they were drunk it was a long night put it that way.

There told us what time we would be performing we changed our cloths and we even got our makeup done neither me or Indie wear makeup but anything to make us look more appealing to the eye and to get this money.

money is definitely the motive in all of this playing out we have a week to get our life together we can not live in a shelter forever and they wont allow that anyways especially when they extended our stay at the shelter so we have a week and three days left to find a place and to get the money we need for thr background and the first months rent and the utility bill.

I whisper in indie ear you got this baby girl you got this we arr doing this for us to live in a better situation.

Heres comes star

"Heyy bitchess are yall ready to fuck up the stage tonight?"

"Ouuu look who it is Diamond and Indie I had not seen yall in about a week I thought Rick scared yall away or something I was like what A shame I was starting to like them to"

The lies Star tells but at this point she is irrelevant she see people as a threat we dont because at the end of the day we all have to eat so why to stop the next persons cash flow.

"Indie your turn before she goes on stage I give her a 💋kiss
"Love you babygirl"

Why did i do that the other girls had a look of strong jelousy aww look at the cute couple saying it sarcastically

"So yall talk?"

"Naw we just fuck from time to time"

"Ya'll should talk yall look do cute together"

"Yes we talk"

"But you just said"

"Are you a natural blonde?"

"Wym?"

"nevermind"

"I peeped my head on to the stage Indie was making hella money I knew she would she is fucking beautiful she suprised me she was doing pole trick that I had no knowledge that she even knew I hope I can be as good as her when It is my time to get on stage"
She came backstage with the biggest on her face I knew she killed it not only because I look onto the stage either.

My turn I have Anxiety when it comes to large crowd of people but I know how to put my best face on and suck it up when It comes to getting the money.

"Chase a ✔ never chase no bitch came on and everybody instantly hyped up which made me get hype I call myself stepping out of my element here goes nothing I use both hands and twirl down the pole Oh shit I did it!"money was flying everywhere

At the end of the night me and Indie was both countining our money after we both put on our original cloths we could not walk in the shelter with this attire I feel like it would be some type of form of eviction.

💸💷💸💰💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵
We made 25,000 each you do the math 25,000+25000=50000

Babe we have way to much money on us we need some type of prepaid cards to load all this money on if we get robbed we are fucked.

You are so right tommorow we can go to walmart and get us some prepaid cards and load this money on them we did not waste no time to get to the best stop me and indies bodys were sore.

"I call the tube first"

"No I call the tube first"

"You run the water and we both get in together conserve water even though we do not have to pay for it"

"Do even have anymore bleach to clean this tube out because i am not sitting in no nasty tube"

"Yes and I was the last person in the tube remember when we made love that. Night after me and you both got done I took my bath and you got out thr shower"

"Yes baby dont remind me"

💦💦💦💦💦

We open the door we throw our bags to the side I run the bath water with the foaming soap I lay down and just relax all of a sudden it dawns on me oh shit I did not turn the water off it was so close to overflowing I let some of the water out here comes indie with her noisy ass.

"Why are you letting the water out there is to much water in the tube"

"She undresses and steps into the water I admire her beautiful body as she steps into the bath"

"Are you going to just stare at me or are you going to get in because the water will get cold on your ass and I do not want to hear it"

"We both did really good"

We made that 💰 for tonight