London POV

My names london Aka Star I get bitches wet💦monday-saturday Sunday is a day for rest and no I am not religious so that is not why I said that i need some type of rest before the weekday starts all over again.  Student by day stripper by night i used to be ashamed to admit that i was a stripper i felt like it was undermining to all woman like out of all the things you could do with your self and all the career paths or jobs you decide to twerk your ass on a pole .

Well atleast I had that midframe once upon a time shit now all i know is the money making like Cardi B said I don't gotta dance I make money moves If i see you and i dont speak that means i dont fuck with you.

Cardi B is my idol I look up to her because she keeps everything real she was dancing but when she got in the position where she did not need to anymore she  didn't have to but i still believe she would.

I am 24 years old and i don't take no shit from no-one I am a social drinker i love smoking though that seems to be how it always is either you like one or the other or maybe you love both.

I am trying to be better at going off so much because it is not helping me it is hindering me at my dance business because when people hear my name they dont want to spend any money on me because of my temper attitude is everything in this buisness.

Oh yea i forgot to mention I am A lesbian in case you were wondering I love woman of all sizes, shapes,heights,and Nationalities if i can vibe with you i can vibe with you .

I graduated highschool went directly into college and i have been being A dancer ever since as well it was something i always joked around about but never seen myself doing because I am very shy but also very outgoing.

My first time on stage i choked up and ran off stage i was shy i had never showed myself in front of so many people I've had threesomes in the past and that was the furthest I have went as far as being naked around more than one person.

  I eventually became more comfortable in my own skin enough to wear i did no longer mind being naked around people i just pretended i was at home and i helped alot I made some cool lesbian dancer they had been there. Way longer than i have so they showed me all the ropes.