Part one: Finding my way back

"Prisoners of the arc hear me now, you've been given a second chance, as your chancellor I hope you see this as not just a chance for you but a chance for all of us, indeed for man kind its self we have no idea what is waiting for you down there, if the odds of survival were better we would have sent others"
His speech replayed in my head for the past few days.
----
Its been days since I have lost camp.
The moment Octavia and a few others walked out of the dropship I walked away from the dropship.
I was just curious, I couldn't wait around for others so I wondered off,
Selfish right?
I have been making my way around by noises, guns or screams anything.
It was finally starting to get light outside, I jumped down from the tree I was in and continued to walk.
As I walked my mind wondered.
Who are those people with the shields and armor, knifes, arrows...
They cant be the 100, its not possible.
Flashback:
I was climbing my tree when I saw a group of three or four people, I want to ask for help but they look dangerous, i dont know who they were or what they were.
I continued to look down when I heard a horn, they all scattered like little kids running from spiders.
After they ran I couldn't see right, my skin started to burn a little.

End of flashback:
I was walking up a hill when I heard shouts.
"We cant just take off our wristbands! They are what is telling the arc that we are alive!"
I stopped in my tracks and listened.
"Without these wristbands, we will have no food, no medical help, nothing!"
A girl screamed out right before a guy did.
"Up there we were prisoners, we are not prisoners anymore! We do what ever we want to!" He screamed making people chant.
A smile grew on my face when I realized I made it back.
I took a few steps forward, I was being stupid and stepped on a tree branch, it had rolled under my feet and I went tumbling down a hill.
The last thing I felt and heard was my head hitting a rock then everything went black.
~~~~~~
I opened my eyes, my ears were ringing, my vision was really blurring and everything was spinning.
There was a man kneeling down staring at me.
He was one of those people..
I didn't say anything as he carried me away.
Was he helping me? Going to take me to my death? I looked up at him as he carried my bridal style he has dark brown eyes and dark colored skin.
I wanted to speak but I couldn't I was to weak.
Right before we reached somewhere he hit me over the head and everything went black again.
~~~~~
"No please don't hurt me! Noo!" I opened my eyes to hear a blood curdling scream, I turned my head to see who was making that noise.
"Octavia?" I managed to barely get out.
I winced at mine and hers pain.
I slowly sat up and rested my back against a wall.
He looked as if he was helping her not killing her, maybe these people aren't bad.
He got back to his feet and left me and her alone.
I rushed over to her. Shes bellamy blakes sister.
Me and Bellamy use to live close to each other, the only reason why I know about Octavia is because I saw her leave her room. So Bellamy made me promise I would never tell anyone about it. I kept my promise, I just thought she was floated along with her mom.
"Octavia we need to leave.." I shook her so she would be fully awake.
"Who are you..?" She asked sitting up.
"Im addylin I dont think you remember me but I can explain later we need to leave now" I said trying to act strong but the hit on my head is making me weak.
She turned around in search for something maybe a weapon.
She grabbed some kinda of weird tusks thing.
I was ahead of her, she had more cuts and lost more blood then me.
"Wait..right here!" I pointed up, there was a cage door.
I pressed my back against the cold rocks and pushed myself up.
I kicked the cage door up and hard as I could.
After it opened i fell straight to the ground. I let out a small scream the moment my mouth opened her hand went over it to stop the noise.
I lifted her up and she climbed out.
"Okay now help me up" I held my hands up so she could grab them but I heard a familiar voice,
"Octavia!" She took her attention off of me and ran somewhere else.
"Im so glad to see you, are you okay did they hurt you?" He kept talking and she kept responding.
"Theres someone else inside" she said as he voice got louder the closer she came.
"Bellamys attention went straight on me after he saw me"
"Help her out" Octavia said pushing him a little snapping him back to reality.
"Here take my hands" his deep scratchy voice echoed throughout the small room I was in.
Once he lifted me up I fell to the ground and stared at the sky.
The grass tickled the back of my neck as I got back to my feet.
"We can talk about her later we need to get back to camp." Bellamy said as we ran back.
Once we reached unfamiliar walls he yelled for them to open.
The dropship we still here, everyone I knew back on the arc was here
Well all the prisoners.
"Clarke go help these two i will be in there in a minute" Bellamy walked away and went up to another guy with blood all over his face.
"Come with me" Clarke led me and Octavia into the dropship and up the latter.
What I saw next I was not expecting...