Part 28: Positive

"Yay more blaming to do" I said looking away.
"Im still mad at you, but we can't fight like this" Bellamy got my attention.
"Bellamy things won't be the same anymore I ruined everything" I stood up.
"No things won't be the same again, but no matter what choices we make nothing will be the same, maybe it's a good thing" He stepped closer to me.
"Im sorry Bellamy..." I said wanting to hug him but I wasn't sure if I could...
I guess he could read my mind because he wrapped his arms around me.
I hesitated for a second.
"You don't have time to be angry and upset Addilyn, you never know whats gonna happen next" He whispered as he kissed the top of my head.
"Can you stay with me... at least for tonight..?" I asked into his chest.
"Anything for you babygirl, just let me go get Princess" he said walking out.

"So you're gonna stay??" Octavia asked coming into my room.
"Yeah" I laughed.
"Please don't leave again, I don't think I can deal with that anymore you say you bare it so others don't have to but we do, it only makes things worse when someone leaves, because you don't have them by your side to make things better" Octavia was about to walk out.
"Wait O" I grabbed her arm and hugged her,
"I won't leave again" I said letting go as Bellamy walked in with Princess.
"We have a small problem" Bellamy slammed the door shut trapping all of us in.
"What are you doing?" Octavia asked reaching for the door.
"Dont O! They want to kill Princess they say she isn't safe" Bellamy said handing her to me.
"No they won't touch her!" I said pulling her close to me and kissing her head.
"Let us in Bellamy" Pike yelled trying to open the door.
"Distract them" I said opening a small hidden door leading outside camp.
"Please"
"I will be back I promise" I said.
I quickly ran into the woods with Princess.
"Princess you're gonna have to go, I love you... may we meet again stay safe" I said trying to let her go but I just couldn't.
I put her down but she didn't move.
"Go" I said staying calm but she wouldn't leave.
"GET OUT OF HERE!" I cried trying to make it less hard.
She still wouldn't budge.
"You know what I am stronger then this, they can't come down here and take everything we have." I said picking her back up and walking back to camp.
"She has the dog!" Miller yelled looking at me from a distance.
"No one touches this dog! Or they will have a huge problem" I said covering her with my arms.
"Give her over she's dangerous." Pike said standing in front of me.
And here I go.
"NO ONE TOUCHES THIS DOG! You say she's dangerous but you never met her, you never held her in your arms, just one look and you say you have to kill her? ITS NOT THE ARC! We are on the ground now! Everythings dangerous, your dangerous to man kind! You kill  everything in sight! You tried to kill me!" I yelled out to pike making sure everyone could hear.
"Lock her up" Pike said looking at the guards.
"No, didn't you just hear me its not the arc!" I said backing away from the guards.
"COME ON ADDILYN!!" Octavia screamed as she ran across the field.
I turned around and took a run for it.
"Get them!" Pike screamed as everyone watched.
"We don't have to do this!" Clarke yelled making everyone stop but me.
"Octavia!" I said putting my hand up, she stopped by a tree and we caught our breath.
"What are we doing?" I asked looking at her.
"Well I talked to Bellamy, were running away" She smiled.
"Were leaving?! I can't leave Bellamy" I said going to go back.
"No tonight Bellamy, Clarke, Monty and Jasper will be with us, but were trying to convince Raven Finn, and Miller to come" Octavia managed to say the whole sentence without stopping for breath.
"Okay but what then?" I held Princess tight to my side.
"Bellamy said he had a plan" She grabbed my arm and we continued to walk, we knew the guards would be coming back.
Octavia and Bellamy are insane but there the reasons why I'm still sane.
~~~~
Me and Octavia found a cave near by for all of us to rest in.
"Okay its sunset we better go meet up with them"
I picked up sleeping princess and we headed out.
Shes so cute, her ears flopped whenever I walked, her tail wagged whenever I showed up, but she has been getting really big for a puppy, shes about 20lbs two days ago she was 10lbs... Im worried. I mean yeah we found her, in a world that had just ended 100 years ago.
"Shh" Octavia held me back from walking.
I wasn't even making sound?? Shes weird.
"Bellamy" Octavia said smiling walking up to him.
"Wheres everyone else?" I asked approaching him.
"There gonna come meet us here tomorrow, they want to stay behind and maybe get some information from pike or something weird crap like that" Bellamy walked up to princess and kissed her head.
"Okay well we found a cave, we can go there and you can tell us your plan" I smiled grabbing his wrist leading the way.
~~~~
"Okay so, the plan is, all of us have our own camp, our own rules, we three are the commanders theres not just one, because you know Arcadia can't survive without us, we will be out here growing our own camp, until Arcadia comes back begging for us to help" Bellamy had a slight smile on his face, and he had pride in his plan.
I can't tell if it's a dumb plan or if its smart.
"Good for me" Octavia smiled.
"Well I guess tomorrow we find somewhere and start building" I smiled at bellamy.
"What about our people we have like no one" O said.
"We slowly convince more and more people, Lincoln can even join" Bellamy grew a smile that went to his ears.
Oh wow thats a first...
"Thanks bell!" Octavia smiled and threw her arms around his neck knocking him over.
"We better get some rest" I said smiling and laying down.