Part twelve: stay pt2

Murphy slowly walked towards me and lightly slid the knife across my neck.
He ripped off my shirt.
I kept my eyes on Bellamy so I wouldn't feel the pain of anything.
Bellamy was the only thing I was thinking about.
How wonderful handsom and protective he is.
How his eyes twinkle whenever were around, his smile lights up the darkness around me.
Then reality hit me, well more like Murphy.
He punched me in the side. I gasps for air the air that he knocked out of me.
"How do you like that Bellamy" he said walking behind me.
"Murphy let her go" bellamy said struggling to get out of the chains.
"Bellamy please I am okay..." I said looking at him trying not to cry.
"No I promised to protect you and thats what Im trying to do." He said in a stern voice.
His wrists began to bleed the more he tried.
Murphy walked over to him and punched him in the jaw.
And once again in the head, blood started dripping from where Murphy hit him.
My knees got weak, I almost fell to the ground but the chains kept me up.
Tears were streaming down my fave once again when I thought I was done crying.
My heart was in pain, not from physical contact but from seeing bellamy hurt.
My heart hurt physically and emotionally. There was a black pit in my stomach knowing only things will get worse, I cant let this happen to Bellamy. To my luck I saw a knife close to my foot. I nodded at bellamy to keep distracting Murphy, no matter how much it hurt me to see him do that I had to, to free us.
The knife was finally under my foot, I slowly slid it over to me.
I put the knife between my feet and jumped, throwing the knife into my hand, wow didn't know I was that skilled. I chuckled to myself.
I hid the knife in my hand.
"Murphy come here please I need you.." I begged as murphys smile turned into a smirk.
Bellamys face dropped, I don't think he saw the knife.
"What are you doing?!" Bellamy said angrily.
"Murphy whatever me and you run away together??" I asked as he got close to me.
"Please Murphy I love you...." I hesitated.
Bellamy stopped struggling and looked at me with wide eyes, tears fell from his cheeks and hit the ground.
Murphy didn't say anything he just walked behind me and kissed my neck.
I hate this, but I will do whatever it takes to safe Bellamy.
Is Murphy really that stupid?! How does he not see the knife.
"Please babe take off my chains and we can run away together" I said as Murphy slid his hands down my bare sides.
I let a few tears slip.
He undid my right hand,
I smiled at him as he did the same to my left.
I hugged Murphy and kissed him.
He planted more kisses on my neck.
I pushed murphy away slowly.
"You really think that I liked you bellamy?" I said as I walked over to him.
It hurts more then anything to say this stuff to him.
"You honestly fell for it" I laughed as I walked over to his arm.
"Hey murphy why dont you wait for me on the second level, I winked at him as he walked up the ladder.
"Listen to me bellamy" I whispered.
He shot me a confused look.
I stood infront of him and cried.
"It was part of the plan bell, I would never leave you...I would never say those things to you."
I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him.
I felt his tears brush against my cheeks when I pulled away.
I quickly started to free bellamy when murphy came down.
"Babe-" he saw me and ran to me.
"What are you doing?!" He said putting his arm around my neck, my back pressed against him.
"Im taking him down so I cou-" before I finished murphy took the knife I had a stabbed my side. He left the knife there.
"Murphy---" I looked up at him. He started hitting bellamy, bellamy screamed. I crawled towards the gun on the ground.
I looked up to see one of bellamys hands free. He punched murphy and undid his other hand.
He rushed to my side.
"Bellamy!" I said as Murphy hit bellamy.
"You--- YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH HER LIKE THAT AGAIN YOU HEAR ME!!" Bellamy lunged ontop of murphy and threw punch after punch.
The dropship door opened and Octavia rushed in.
"Do something with him" bellamy said to O and to miller.
"Clarke!!" Bellamys voice boomed.
He picked me up bridal style and rushed outside.
Everything was blurry there were dots everywhere.
"Help her!" Bellamy said as he looked at clarke.
"Get her in the dropship" she said rushing in there before we did.
She pulled up a tall bed and bellamy set me down on it.
"Your okay" he said tucking my hair behind my ears.
Bellamy sat down in a chair next to me, his face was close to mine, I turned my head to the left and looked at him.
"You promised" he said as tears ran down his face. I lifted my hand and wiped then away.
"I- I love you bellamy..." managed to say, grabbing his hand and squeezing it tight.