Part seven: Feelings

~~bellamys pov~~~
Today Addilyn was happier, she was with me the whole time yet everytime she walked away for a second I was wanting her back.
Her smile lit up my whole day, her eyes twinkle everytime we make eye contact.
~~~addilyns pov~~~
"Bellamy?" I said his name.
I think he was focusing on something because he was staring off into the distance smiling like crazy.
"What are you thinking about?" I poked his shoulder.
"Oh nothing" he smiled down at me making me smile.
When he sat down I stood behind him.
"What are you doing?" He asked looking behind him at me.
"Nothing" I smiled as I began to mess with his hair.
He just let out a little laugh and looked forwards again.
"You just love messing with my hair dont you?" He held back a laugh.
"Yup every chance that I get" I attempted to put his hair up in a ponytail but I didn't have any rubber bands.
Plus his hair is to short. I walked in front of him and continued to mess with his hair.
"Bellamy Octavias back with linkin." Clarke interrupted. 
I looked down at Bellamy his smile turned into a frown, his eyes stopped twinkling and his eyebrows narrowed.
I moved out of the way. As he stood up he ran his hand through his hair, he didn't bother looking down at me. He is so much taller then me, the top of my head reaches his neck.
I sat down where bellamy was sitting and I waited for someone to come in.
I heard yelling outside so I didn't dare step foot out there.
"God don't they ever stop" clarke said walking in.
"I don't think so" I laughed. She walked over to a table and set stuff down.
"What are you doing?" I got up out of my seat and followed her. I stood across the table and my eyes wondered around the stuff she brought in.
"I dont know I just found a bunch of stuff from outside, I'm thinking it was from 100 years ago when our ancestors use to live here" she said walking from table to table putting things everywhere and reorganizing.
"Hey what are you doing I had stuff put out so I could make another radio to contact the arc" Raven said climbing down the ladder.
The moment she said arc is the moment my brother popped up in my mind.
"Hey Raven..." I said grabbing her shoulder before she got to clarke.
"Soo um do you know if my brother is okay..?" I whispered which caught Clarkes attention.
"Whos your brother??" She asked looking nervous.
"Casey Degray" I said smiling.
Her smile faded she fiddled a little.
"No sorry i dont know who that is.." she immediately looked away.
My smile faded away and I walked out of the dropship.
~~~clarkes pov~~~
"What was that about?" I asked not taking my attention off of the mew stuff I brought.
"Her brother...she asked if he was okay." Raven sighed
"Well is he?" I said now listening to her.
"I told her I dont know him but I did, me and him use to be good friends.." I can't believe she lied to her..
"Use to??" I raised my voice a little.
"Casey was all she had left I can't be the one to tell her..." Raven whispered.
"Well your gonna have to soon" I looked past Raven to see Bellamy.
"Shes bound to find out" He spoke up as he walked closer to us.
~~~Addilyns pov~~~~
"So have you heard from Casey?" A very familiar snobby voice spoke up behind me. I quickly turned around.
"Emma" I hissed at her.
Me and her use to live next to each other she use to bully me and my brother was the only one to protect me because I could never hurt anyone or anyones feelings, but Im stronger now.
"Who else would it be?" She growled back at me. Her two friends laughed.
"Its none of your business" I turned to walk away.
"I always had a theory that your brother was always a girl ya know because of his name or maybe your mother was just screwed up" I froze, I felt my fists tighten up and my breathing got heavier.
"YOU KNOW WHAT SCREW YOU EMMA!! I screamed getting everyones attention.
I jumped on her punching harder then I have ever punched before.
She blocked a few punches.

~~~Bellamys pov~~~
"YOU KNOW WHAT SCREW YOU EMMA!" I heard Addilyn scream outside.
Oh god what now.
Me Raven clarke and everyone else went outside.
Addylin was ontop of Emma throwing punches I have never seem her this mad.
"Stop this!" I yelled going to grab her off of Emma even though she deserves it.
But before I could Emma smashed Addilyns head into a rock knocking her out cold.
"WHAT THE HELL EMMA!" O screamed running to Addilyn.
O grabbed addilyns limp body and gave her to me.
Blood dripped down from her head and onto my shirt.
I didn't know what to do...
I rushed her into the dropship and screamed at clarke to fix her.
~~~Addilyns pov~~~
"STOP THIS!" I went to look up but I felt Emma grab a hand full of my hair, there was a huge
Pain on my right right before everything blacked out.
~~~
"Mom??" I stood in a very bright room.
"Dad?" I saw both of them standing next to each other.
"We never loved you, your brother was more important you were a mistake." They both spoke at the same time.
No this isn't real!
"Casey?!" I saw Casey walked out next to my dad, but Casey had a gun shot wound, his shirt and hands were bloody...
I rushed to his side before he fell.
"Addilyn! Addilyn"
~~~~
I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was Raven~~~