Part 13: I love you to

"Is she awake yet" a familiar voice said, his words repeated in my head over and over.
My eyes fluttered open when he grabbed my hand.
"Be-bellamy?" I said looked up at him.
"You will have to rest for a few days addilyn, no moving around much, and no having fun with bellamy" she winked before leaving.
I looked where my wound was, my stomach was wrapped with a large wrap, all around it about three times.
My shirt was still missing so my bra was showing but at this point I could care less.
I turned my head towards bellamy again.
"Can I please sit up this is uncomfortable" I said flashing him a pleading smile.
"Yes but let me help you" his voice was so calm.
He put his hand under my back and lifted me up.
"Lets get you in my tent" he said picking me up once again bridal style.
"You love holding me this way dont you" I laughed a little, trying not to laugh much because it hurt.
Everyones eyes were on me and bellamy.
"Stop looking at us and get to work" he sternly said making almost everyone jump.
He got into his tent and set me on his bed.
"Here your probably cold" he said tossing me a shirt of his.

~~~Bellamys pov~~~~
"Rest for a little longer, I will be back I need to talk to someone" I said kissing her head before leaving.
"Wheres miller and Octavia" I asked a random person.
They didn't say anything she just pointed in the direction they were in.
"What did you do with Murphy?" I asked sitting next to Miller who was by the fire.
"We let him go next to the grounders camp they can deal with him." O said leaning forwards so she could look at me.
"You should have killed him!" I lowered my voice so no one could hear me.
"Bell, you know were not like that" she pleaded.
"If you knew what he did to Addilyn you would have killed him" I said as the flashbacks came to me.
"The way he hurt her, the way he touched her....and kissed her.." I said as hurt filled my eyes.
"Bell im sorry..." she said getting up and walking to clarke.
"How is she?" Miller said as I kept my eyes on the fire infront of me.
"Fine" I said grabbing a stick and poking the fire.
"Come bellamy, I see the way you look at her the way she looks at you, you love her..." I could feel his eyes burning a hole in my head.
Flashback:
"I- I love you bellamy" she said before passing out, her words repeated through my head about 20000 times.
End of flashback:
"I dont know okay..." I said lying through my teeth.
I do love her, I love her very much.
"Go protect her she probably needs you right now" Miller said punching my arm.
I gave him a quick friendly but not to friendly smile.
My boots gushed through the mud as I reached my tent.
I walked in to see Addilyn sitting up drawing something in her notebook.
"Watcha drawing??" I asked as her head shot up.
"Oh nothing..." She gave me an innocent look before handing my her book.
~~~Addilyns pov~~~
I handed bellamy
My book showing him a drawing of the butterflies in the woods that Octavia always talks about.
"Thats amazing" he said scanning his eyes over my book, I was hoping he would say that.
As he looked through my book I laid down putting my feet behind him.
"Im cold you should come cuddle with me, your like a walking heater" I laughed as I tapped his side with my foot.
He put my book down and crawled over behind me.
His arm swung around me, I grabbed his hand and put it between mine under my head. His other arm was behind his head.
"I love you to Addilyn" bellamy said kissing my hair.
I smiled and kissed the top of his hand.
~~~~~
I woke up to see only darkness outside.
Bellamys breathing was steady and quiet, hes asleep I am guessing.
We were in the same spot as we were before.
I traced my pointer finger on the top of his hand and then intertwined our hands together.
He scooted me closer to him as if I wasn't close enough but I am always okay being close to him.