Part 20: Lincoln?!

Bellamys pov:
I sat inside but at the entrance of a cave we decided to rest at for the night.
I held my gun close to my side, I will do anything to make sure the two loves of my life stays safe,
I love Octavia like my sister of course because she is my sister, my sister my responsibility. Addilyn, I love her differently like my girlfriend, she means everything to me. Both of them are my worlds and if one crashed I couldn't live with myself knowing I let it happen even if it wasn't my fault.
I looked over my shoulder, my heart warmed up and my smile grew seeing them.
Octavia had her head on Addilyns shoulder keeping each other warm while they sleep. They seemed to become close, that's good.
I turned my head back and watched out the cave.
"You really do love her don't you?" Octavia said sitting next to me.
"Shut up" I lightly pushed her and smiled. "It's okay to love someone" she spoke softly keeping her attention outside. "Yeah I know" I didn't know what else to say.
"Shes like a sister to me so you better not hurt her" she laughed a bit.
"I won't, I would never. I don't know if I should be hurt" I put my hand on my heart and laughed quietly not waking up Addilyn.
"Im kidding bell, both of you are family to me so I will beat both of you if you hurt each other" she smiled as she messed with a few rocks.
"You know when ever she talks about you or when someone brings your name up, her face lights up like a light bulb, and she can't help but smile" I smiled at O's words.
"See even you are smiling stupidly" O said looking at me.
I didn't reply after that.
"What are you guys doing?" Addilyn said as I jerked my head around to see her.
"Oh nothing just talking" O said smirking.
"About?" She said sitting next to O.
My heart was racing and my face heated up.
"Oh just about the grounders" O said looking at me.
"Yup" I said looking past Octavia and over at Addilyn.
She smiled when she saw me staring at her, I never noticed her small dimples while she smiled.
Her hair fell over her face while she looked at the rocks O was playing with.

Addilyns pov:
I sat next to O watching her play with a couple of rocks on the ground. I felt Bellamy looking at me so I looked up once again at him.
He quickly looked away in embarrassment. He's so cute when he blushes.
"We should probably get going at sunrise" I said looking in the direction of camp knowing that only Raven Finn and princess was in the dropship. "Bellamy why don't you get some rest me and Addilyn can keep watch for the rest of the night" O said as Bellamys eyes began to shut.
"Come on let's get you over there" I said walking over to half awake Bellamy. I helped him up and walked over where I was sleeping at and helped him lay down.
"I love you babygirl" he said closing his eyes.
"I love you to B" I kissed his cheek making him smile.
I walked away and sat next to O again.
"You guys are so cute together" O said knowing that me and him are not together.
"Were not dating" I laughed.
" I know" she smiled.
"What are we gonna do about Lincoln?" Her smile faded as she waited for an answer.
"I don't know love, but whatever happens it will be okay" I put my hand on her shoulder.
~~~~
We walked through the woods towards camp.
"Octavia" I heard a voice I was hoping I wouldn't hear at this moment.
Every turned there heads.
"Lincoln" Octavia said wrapping her arms around his neck.
I looked over at Bellamy, he clenched his jaw and his fists were in a ball type form.
His knuckles turned white from squeezing to hard.
"What the hell is he doing here?!" Bellamy stepped forwards almost ahead of me.
"Bellamy listen-" before I could finish bellamy yelled.
"NO!" He pushed past me and grabbed Octavias arm.
"Let go of me!" She squealed.
Lincoln stepped back putting his hands in the air. My hands were shaking like crazy.
"Bellamy let her go so she can explain" I calmly said looking at Octavia even though I was talking to Bellamy.
"Whatever she can explain back at the dropship and mr'good guy' is coming to." He let go of her arm and walked ahead of me O and Lincoln.
"Why must there be so much chaos!" I whined loudly.
"Whats wrong with chaos" I could feel Bellamys sassy attitude.
"Someones grumpy" Lincoln said causing me and O to laugh.
"Dang I couldnt even cut the tension with a knife" I said making O laugh harder then she was.
Bellamy just turned around and glared.
Oh well he will get over him self I hate saying it but its true. He needs to calm down a little.
Once we made it to the dropship we all sat down even finn and raven.
"Okay Bellamy, Lincoln saved my life he saved Addilyns to, hes not a bad guy he can help us get our friends back!" O said looking bellamy dead in the eyes.
"For all we know he could have taken them!" He slammed his hands on the table making princess run over to me, he turned his back to everything and ran his hand through his hair.
I held princess and walked over to bellamy.
"Bell, come on its a good chance he knows where our people are, where your people are, we can save them he is alot of help, please bellamy just give him a chance.." I spoke quietly.
"Ugh fine! Only for my people and Octavia but that doesn't mean I trust this random mr good guy" Octavia got up and swung her arms around Bellamy.
"Thank you bell!" She smiled then jogged back to Lincoln.