Part 29: camp

"Okay rise and shine!" Os voice echoed throughout the cave waking me and Bellamy up.
"Okay I'm up" Bellamy said as Octavia lightly was kicking him.
I started laughing not being able to help it.
"Oh you think thats funny huh?" Bellamy smiled and got up.
"Yup" I crossed my arms and kept a firm stance.
"Oh yeahh!" He laughed running at me throwing me over his shoulder.
"Grab princess o" Bellamy walked out of the cave and held me as if I was a bag flung over his shoulder.
"I actually like this I don't have to walk" I smiled and he continued to walk.
"Okayyy" he put me down.
"Hey pick me back up! Right now!" I stomped my foot.
"Nope" he laughed and walked past me.
"How dare you!" I ran to catch up with him.
"I will get you back Bellamy blake" I laughed.
"Guys right here should be good, it has open space for us, and we can finally start building a wall, go back to Arcadia and grab stuff or have Clarke grab stuff??" octavia had her hand on Princesses head.
"Sounds good" I smiled grabbing sticks.
"Princess those sticks are to small" Bellamy put his hand on my shoulder.
"Oh so now I have two nicknames again" I laughed.
"Three, egghead" Octavia added.
"Egghead, babygirl, and Princess" When I said princess, Princesses ear perked up.
"Not you silly" I patted her head and laughed.
"Good thing I already asked Clarke Monty and Jasper to bring tents and blankets" Bellamy sent me a wink.
It confused me.
"Okay lets start building....again" Bellamy went to talk.
"GUYS! I have an idea!" I yelled.
"What??" Octavia asked.
"What if we just use the cave, but we build walls around the cave opening and add a gate, so we still have shelter, but we can also have some tents outside, since the cave is pretty far from everything" I said.
"Great idea!" Octavia marched in the direction of the cave.
"Sure" Bellamy was mad because he was proud of his idea.
"Bell, its okay you can help build to" I joked around with him.
"Oh you just wait princess, just wait" he shook his finger at me.
"Okay" I put Princess down and just let her follow beside me.
~~~
It was starting to get dark, we had half the camp built, only two walls were done, long walls.
"Okay Im gonna meet up with the rest of the camp stay here" Bellamy looked at me and Octavia.
"Fine" I huffed heading into my cave.
Octavia had a firm grasp on a stick that she was playing with.
"Are you okay?" I laughed a little looking at her.
"Yes!" She smiled and threw the stick.
"Princess!" I yelled as she ran out of my grip and towards the stick.
She had it in her mouth and brought it back to O.
"Awww good doggy!" She threw the stick again.
"Bahh!" I busted out in laughter when she did it again.
"Let's make up a handshake or something" Octavia sat in front of me waiting for my response.
"Okay" I rolled up my sleeves and put my hands out.
~~~
We tried about 6 different hand shakes, we didn't get any right, my legs were red from hand marks, my hands burned.
"You know what, lets just touch our noses when things get awkward, and figure out other things to do" I said hoping she would go along with it.
"Yeah for sure!" She smiled.
"Ummm and we can put up four fingers when someones coming" She showed me her hand, her thumb and pinkie were down while her other four fingers were up.
"Ok were back" Jasper Monty Clarke and Bellamy all walked in the cave with, Blankets, tents, food, water.
"Yeah!"" I yelled jumping to my
Feet and hugging Clarke.
She smiled and hugged me back.
"Oh wow I don't get a hug?" Jasper said putting two folded up tents down.
I ran to him and threw my arms around his neck.
"Note to self, complain about not getting hugs" Monty said making everyone laugh.
I looked at Bellamy who was sending a slight glare at me and Jasper.
I smirked knowing I was making him jealous, even though I know me and him are probably not gonna be like we were for a long time..
"Aw look Bells jealous" Octavia said making Bellamy shoot a obvious glare at her.
I let go of Jasper and walked over to Octavia.
"Aw look whos coming" I said looking out of the cave.
She ran out and jumped on Lincoln.
Seeing them together made me want a relationship like that.
My smile faded away and I grabbed a blanket.
"We have two less blankets, Octavia and Lincoln can share and Bellamy can share with Addilyn" Clarke said throwing the twin sized blanket at me.
Bellamy huffed.
"Were sleeping over here" he grabbed my arm and brought me behind a sorta wall, it was like a separate room.
"Oh okay" I smiled and put my jacket down on the ground to lay on.
He did the same.
~~~~
It has been about five minutes, Bellamy was sitting up next to me with half the blanket over his lap and he was messing with his knife fixing the broken handle.
"Ugh!" I couldn't get comfortable.
He looked over his shoulder and chuckled a little bit.
"Its not funny" I smiled a little bit.
"You know what!" I slipped my shirt off leaving me in my bra.
I put my shirt under my head as a pillow.
"Better" I smiled and put my back towards Bellamy and closed my eyes.
"You are gonna be cold" you could tell he was smirking by the way he talked.
"Well ten I guess you're gonna have to cuddle with me" I opened my eyes waiting for him.
"I guess so" he put something down then laid next to me,
He wrapped his arm around my bare waist.
"Ahh you are so warm!" I turned on my other side facing him and cuddled into his chest, it's like someone just turned on a heater,
Heat ran through my body, but my back was still kind of cold.
"I missed this" he said pulling me closer.
"I missed you" I replied back.