Part eight: the truth be told

"Is she awake?" I heard Bellamy say as he walked to my other side.
"No im dead" I joked scaring him.
"Stop itt" he said laughing.
"I have never been happier seeing someone in so much pain" he laughed confusing me.
"You like seeing me in pain?!" My smile faded.
His eyes went wide.
"No! It means that im glad you're alive!" He had a worried look on his face.
"Oh i know I was messing with you" I laughed as raven got up.
"I will go get clarke, be right back love birds" she winked at Bellamy.
Why did she do that now its awkward!
"I mean I do love birds.." I said making Bellamy
Laugh.
I sat up making Bell frown at me.
"Whatttt im just standing up!" I said pushing myself up with my hands.
"No you need to rest" he said pushing me back down.
"No I will be fine bellamy." I said leaving the room. "No go lay back down" he curled his fingers around my upper arm turning me around.
"Bellamy please just let me go find clarke I will talk to her you can come with" I gave him a pleading smile.
"Fine" we walked to the dropship when we were about to walk in I heard something I didn't want to hear.
"So what happened to addilyns brother you never told me" clarke said in the distance.
Bellamy heard her voice and tried to pull me away.
"Stop bellamy! Dont!" I whispered pulling my arm out of his grip.
He put his hands over his face in a 'oh no what have I done' sort of way.
"Well before I left to go down here, Casey was helping me escape...so was your mother, me and your mom got away, Casey wouldn't leave the room he wanted to distract them...
Well it worked, but they shot him...all because of me my bestfriend died because of me.." Ravens voice cracked. Anger took over my body.
"My brother died because of you!! How could you, you lied to me!!" I screamed making Raven jump and clarke tried to walk towards me.
Bellamy was holding me back.
"BELLAMY LET GO OF ME!" I screamed in his face but he didn't give up.
"No thats not true...just listen" Raven went to speak but I got close enough, I slapped her. Bellamy took me out of the dropship and into the woods.
"Addilyn! That wasn't appropriate" he lowered his voice as I slid down a tree.
"Shut up Bellamy" I felt bad for saying it but I couldn't help it.
"I get it you are overwhelmed by sadness and anger but it wasn't Ravens fault" Bellamy sat next to me.
"Bellamy I can't take it anymore! Casey was all I had left, he always stood by me also protected me he was always there! Im weak without him!" I slammed my hands to my face and cried.
"You can't afford to be weak, out here is different then in the arc, your brother would want you to be strong" bellamy wrapped his arms around me and laid my head in his lap.
"Its okay to be weak, you just have to stay strong" he ran his hands up and down my back and messed with my hair until I stopped crying.
"Why do you help me??" I asked looking up at him.
"Because I care about you." He said his eyes meeting mine.
"Im weak im messed up I have changed down here im not the same...i have hurt people" I broke eye contact with him...
"Who we are and who we need to be to survive are two different things princess" he lifted my chin so I had to make eye contact with him.
"You always know the right words to say bellamy..."
He didn't say anything after that he just continued to help me calm down.
I have never seen him care for someone this much besides Octavia, theres no one else he cared for more. Dont get me wrong he cares for his people.
I sat up and looked at him, I looked at his eyes, his nose and his perfect lips.
He seemed to be staring at me the way I was staring at him.
"You mean everything to me Bellamy blake.." I brought him into a tight hug.
As I went to let go a horn went off.
"Fog...we need to run!" Bellamy stood up pulling me to my feet as quick as he could.
"Look a cave" I ran in the other direction hoping he would follow and thankfully he did.
We quickly got to the back of the cave.
The sounds of droplets hitting the ground echoed, the air was misty and it was freezing.
I went to sit down but I sat in a puddle making a loud splash.
From what I could see Bellamys face lit up and the cave was filled with echoing laughter.
"Its not funny help me up" I said between little laughs.
He grabbed my hand pulling me to my feet like he did before we ran from the fog.
My butt was dripping wet and very cold.
"Here." He sat down patting his lap, I just stood in front of him giving him a weird confused look.
"Well im presuming that your butt is cold and wet, so sitting on the cold wet ground wont help" I felt my lips curl into a smile that I couldn't hold back.
I slowly sat down on his lap and rested my head on his shoulder.
"Dang your butts like a pillow" he laughed.
"Oh thanks" I smiled at him.
"Wont your pants get wet probably looking like you peed yourself?" I said laughing at the thought.
"So I don't care atleast my princess will be warm." He smiled wrapping one arm around my waist.
"Thanks bell" I smiled into his neck. My hot breath hitting his neck and coming back to my face.