Part 23: escape

Its been two or three days now that we have been in the vents, its hot, its sweaty, and gross. These people are horrible, they hurt us, there taking our blood for whatever reason, I need to get everyone out of here and safe, I need to see the blake siblings.
"We need to get to the power" she said in anger.
"No we can't cut the power! It will kill everyone except us and the grounders." I made a fist.
"We will--" clarke stopped
"Is that Bellamy?" Clarkes words shot me in the heart.
I looked down, bellamy, finn, Octavia and raven were all being tied up to a wall.
"We need to go I have a plan!" I said as tears fell, im mad if they hurt Bellamy or anyone, they will pay!
I quickly got out of the vents with clarke.
Fresh air! It feels so much better out here.
"Whats the plan?" Clarke said trying to keep up with me.
"You will see!" I grabbed a chair, and hit a glass window.
I grabbed the biggest piece of glass there.
"Dang didn't know you had that in you" she kinda laughed.
I was gripping the piece of glass so tight.
I walked into the dining room, Jasper was hugging the brown haired girl and monty was laughing at them.
"There you are" the commander said behind us. *old guy*
I quickly pointed the glass at him.
"Whoa" everyone gasped.
"Take me to the communication room now!" I said holding the piece of glass to his neck. It was hard because hes taller then me.
"Here let me do it im taller" she said grabbed the glass and holding it the way i was.
My hand was bleeding.
~~~~
"You wont have to do this" the guy said as I held a gun to him, even though I was far from him.
"Let those people go before I shoot your commander" Clarke said into a
Radio, the sound came out into the room with the cages.
Bellamy was looking everywhere for the sound, everyone else was paying attention to the guy.
"The commander is my father" the guy said looking into the camera with his radio.
"Let them go or I shoot" Clarkes voice became tense and mean.
The man looked at a guard, the guard grabbed raven, she screamed and struggled but it was useless.
Clarke took out her gun and shot the old man.
His son heard the gun shot and became angry.
I looked at Clarke she had so many emotions written on her face I couldn't read them.
The began to kick and punch Finn.
"How do you like that clarke?" Its as if he knew they liked each other.
Clarke walked over to the power lever and put her hand on it.
"No, I can do it" Clarke took her hand off the lever and replaced it with mine.
"Say your last words" She said into the radio.
"Are you sure?" Clarke looked at me.
I will be saving my people but kills hundreds others, innocent people, kids, I will be a murder.
Another guard walked over to Bellamy and started besting him.
"I bare it so others don't have to" I said and pulled the lever down.
About two seconds later the power went out.
5seconds went on and screams filled the halls.
Tears filled my eyes, I closed them tight and they strolled down my cheeks.
"Come on we need to find them" I said sniffling and walking out.
I grabbed a flash light, so did Clarke.
"Come on I found it" I said as I walked in,
I shined my light on our people and then on the ground.
Everyone was dead, well every mountain men.
"Bellamy!" I ran over to him and untied him, clarke was unstrapping Raven, then she helped Finn, I helped Octavia. I have to admit I hate Raven but I would be upset and mad if she died I still care about her.
I embraced Bellamy into a hug.
"How did they find you?" I asked pulling away.
"We were tired of waiting for days so we went in. Well to the door" he said
"We can finish later we need to get our people" Octavia said grabbing my flash light and heading out.
We went into the dining room, dead innocent bodies everywhere, bodies that I killed.
I saw Jasper holding the brown haired girl in his lap and crying.
"Jasper!" I ran over to him and knelt down.
"It didn't have to be this way!" He yelled getting up and facing me.
"YOU KILLED ALL THESE INNOCENT PEOPLE!! YOU-YOU KILLED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!" He screamed tears and spit flew off his face, he pushed me down onto the floor. I stayed silent.
"I hope you're finally happy with yourself Addilyn" he looked down at me as I sat on the ground.
Everyone was speechless.
I got up and walked away.
"We need to find others!" My voice cracked as I led the way, Jasper stood by Octavia as Octavia had her arm around him.
Its not like I wanted to do this, I didn't have a choice right? It was the only way to save my people...
~~~~
We finally all made it back to the drop ship,
All, well more then half of our people, the people that survived.
"It wasn't your fault" Bellamy said as he handed me princess.
I sat outside on a new fallen tree.
"Im the one who pulled it, I deserve to feel this way bellamy, I bare it so others don't have to" I let another tear slip, I have been crying all day.
"You saved us, making these choices won't be easy, but the choices you make will always be the right one because it leads to new beginnings" he wrapped his arm around my side.
I didn't say anything I just rested my head on Bellamy and held Princess tight.

*sorry its a short chapter*