1*

Schools over and Annabeth found herself sitting on the bleachers inside the pool..place building thing.

Percy had told her that it would probably last an hour so Annabeth decided to stay and get some work done rather than going back home for only a short amount of time.

He also made sure to boast about the fact that he is captain so he must be pretty good. She was just about to start on some of her homework when the shirt came off.

Welp. All plans for studying quickly vanished and Annabeth found herself staring at the very tanned and tone body of Percy Jackson. A few tattoos littered his chest but she couldn't make them out for she was so far away.

He dove into the water ever so gracefully and sped down the lane. He's fast. Like, he could go to the Olympics fast. Annabeth watched with a mixture of fascination and awe as she watched the boy swim.

After some time of back and forth and back and forth across the lanes, he hopped out of the pool and walked over to his coach to talk to him and then walked over to his swim bag to grab a towel. He saw Ananbeth as she descended the steps and smiled. "Hey thanks for waiting up."

"It was really no problem. You're really good." Annabeth shouldered her back pack and tried not to blush and look stupid in front of this fine specimen.

He had a towel wrapped around his waist and a goofy grin on his face. Ananbeth finally got to get a good look at his tattoos. A had a trident on his right hip, a wave on the right of his chest, and a band encircling his left arm.

"Are you going to keep staring at me or are we going to study?" He smirked.

The blonde blushed. "Um..let's study." Though Ananbeth would much rather stare at his body.

He put a shirt on much to her disappointment and the two walked out of the humid pool house and out into the crisp airs of New York.

She followed him until they were standing in front of a black and silver motorcycle.

"No."

Percy turned around when he was stood in front of the bike.

"'s not that bad." His mischievous look did not help the situation whatsoever.

"No way in hell am I getting on that."

Percy ran a hand across the grips of the steer.
"I promise you it's 100 percent safe."

"More people die from motorbike crashes than shark attacks."

Percy made a face at this. "Where'd you read that Wisegirl?"

"Let's take the train."

"Subway?"

"Same thing."

Percy stared at Annabeth with amusement. "Either you get on this bike, or you walk. And judging by your looks, you wouldn't last a second underground when you have no idea where you are going."

Annabeth stood reigned speechless and a bit flustered at this. Her pride suddenly not so high as it was before as she stared into the eyes of a smirking boy in front of her, she knew she had lost this one.

The feeling was definitely new but a good kind of new. An experience Annabeth would defiantly want to try again though she would never admit to that out loud.

It was chilly but she felt warm being so close to Percy's body which practically radiated heat.

The ride ended far to quickly and she found herself in front of...her apartment building?

"Wha—"

"Ok so I am just warning you, the place is a mess and there's like a lot of people...a lot." Percy looked up at the building and then back at Annabeth, a semi worried look on his face that had her fond over inside her head.

"How many siblings do you have?" Annabeth shook her head in confusion.

"Uh you'll see what I mean when we get there. I'm just warning you that it might be...different for you."

"I have two little brothers, Percy I'm sure I'll be fine." Annabeth scoffed.

Percy shrugged as he took his helmet off and stuck it under his arm. "Just saying. Come on."

"Hello Mr. Jackson, Ms. Chase." Dan, the doorman smiled as the two walked through. Percy frowned. "How do you know her?"

Dan raised an eyebrow at Percy who looked at Annabeth in confusion.

"I live here too?" Annabeth smiled awkwardly.

Percy's eyes widened and he stepped back. "Seriously? Why didn't you say anything?!"

Annabeth shrugged with a teasing smile. "Didn't want you to stalk me."

Percy chuckled with a small shake of his head. "That's crazy. Wow this will make things so much easier now."

Annabeth smiled to herself as she pressed the up button in the lift. "What things?"

Percy shrugged and leaned in a bit closer, his eyes shining with that same mischievous glint from earlier before they got on the bike.

"The tutoring sessions of course."

The floor Percy lived on was the one right above hers which had Annabeth smile for some reason.

"What are you smiling about Wisegirl?" Percy picked through his keys and then jammed one into the key hole with unnecessary force.

"Nothing."

Annabeth still had a cheeky smile on her face when Percy held the door open. His lips tilted in the usual smirk and his eyes brighter than anything Annabeth has ever seen.

"After you, lovely."