Bonus Chapter

I'm back bitchessssss
It's been a minute and to be honest I totally forgot about this story...heh my bad.
Anywayyy I noticed I reached 90k and was like woahhhhh sickkkkk so I found this bit in my drafts and edited some and was like what the hell so here ya go

"Shhh she's still sleeping!"

"Don't tell me to shh!"

"You'll wake up babás!"

The bed shifted and the littlest of the two caught a glimpse of green and broke out into a huge smile.

"He's already awake!"

"Damnit." Percy muttered into his pillow, only for him to hear and also his now awake wife who muffled amused laughs into his shoulder where she was curled up.

"Get up get up it's time to wake up!" The infant boy jumped on his parents causing the couple to both groan at their son's painfully boney knees.

Percy burrowed deeper into his covers while Annabeth laughed at him, sitting up and catching the small boy who jumped into her lap. "Good morning, baby."

"I told him to wait, mama." The older girl had her arms crossed and glared at the three year old who sat innocently in his mother's embrace.

"Should of listened to her." Percy mumbled.

"Oh shush. It is far past 9 and we need to get up. We are having lunch with giagiá today anyway."

Percy sat up, hair a total mess and with the same sparkle in his eyes that had been there since High-school. "Mother can wait. I need my beauty sleep."

Annabeth rolled her eyes as she made to stand up with the three year old still in her arms. She set him down as she put her hair up, then turning to where her husband sat on the bed with the same innocent look that their son inherited.

"Get up, Percy."

"No, Annabeth."

The young boy squealed in delight "You're in trouble now! Mummy's going to spank you!"

Percy turned so he could look at his family. A small smirk on his face when he looked at Annabeth who had her arms crossed. "Can she?"

"Percy! Up!" Annabeth pulled the duvet back and Percy hissed at the cold and his daughter immediately climbed up to cuddle him. "This is why you're my favourite." He whispered into her dark curly hair. "I know." She smiled.

***

"Hello bubooshkas." Sally knelt just in time for her two grandchildren to jump into her arms.

"Mother dearest please tell me lunch is ready." Percy swung an arm around the shorter woman who crossed her arms and looked up at the man she had brought up.

"Percy can wait a few hours. He inhaled an omelette not only 20 minutes ago." Annabeth bumped her hip with his. Percy put his other arm around her and kissed her forehead.

"As an Olympic athlete, I need to eat, Wisegirl." Annabeth and Sally both rolled their eyes at each other as Percy steered them inside the old house where Victoria and Mase were inside with their cousins.

"You need to let some air out of that big head of yours."

Percy wrapped both arms around her from behind.

"I have all I need right here, moró."

"Hey Perce." Jason walked up and Percy let go of Annabeth, clasping his cousin's hand.

"Iásonas! Chaíromai pou se vlépo. Pou eínai ta paidiá?"
Jason! Good to see you. How are the kids?

"pithanós na sas pnigeí apó ti dikí sas."
Probably being strangled by yours

Jason laughed and Percy rolled his eyes.

"It was one time and Tristan should not have challenged Victoria in a game of chicken."

"Den peirázei. pós eísai Ani"
Doesn't matter. How are you Annie?"

Jason switched over to Annabeth and hugged her close. Annabeth smiled with her head leant against the blonde's shoulder.

"Fine though Percy makes it difficult."

"Well you are always welcome to come to the Grace Household where it's more civilized and less chaotic."

Annabeth laughed and Percy pouted. The three acting as if it were 10 years ago when they were 18.

"I might take you up on that. Where's Piper?"

"Just finished changing a diaper." Piper showed up out of nowhere, wrapping her arms around Percy. "It was your turn Sparky."

Jason shrugged and gave Percy a knowing look.  "Promise to do it next time, lovely."

The four smiled. Finally seemingly happy and finally settled down. Having kids of their own and a bright future ahead made them forget the naive teens they once were back in New York.

Percy could only hope that his children wouldn't have to endure the pain he did to find love. Though looking over at Annabeth, his wife, his beautiful Wisegirl, he would do it all over again.