Beat up

Annabeth's POV
I knocked on the Jackson's door and only in seconds, Sally opened the door. "Hello Annabeth." She smiled. "Hey Sally. Is Percy home?" "Yes. He is in room." She said letting me in. She had a pained smile. "Is something wrong?" She blinked back tears shaking her head-unsure what to say in English. "Percy! Η Annabeth είναι εδώ. Ελάτε και χαιρετήστε την!" Still no response. I ran into Percy's room to was his back to me. "Percy?" He slowly turned around and I backed up gasping. He had a black eye and scar running up the side of his face with a big bruise on his cheek. I ran up to him cupping his face. "What happened?" He inhaled sharply-his eyes darting around the room. "I fell." "Percy please don't lie to me. What happened?" He moistened his lips taking a deep breath. "Street Thugs. Got mad at me for being here. Dishonored my mother." He looked me in the eyes. "They told me to go back to Greece along with my retarded family." I wrapped my arms around him kissing his head. "Percy. Don't Liston to them. You belong here. Yu and your family." I pulled away kissing him. "I do not feel like studying." He said. I nodded. "That's ok. We can just hang out." "Hang out." He repeated. "Yes ok." He sat up against his headboard pulling me against his chest. We laid there not saying anything yet telling each other everything. "Annabeth?" Percy suddenly whispered. "Yes Percy?" "Will you go to prom with me?" I smiled. I kissed him. "Of Course Seaweed Brain. Anymore stupid questions?"
Hey people! So this was a short chappy..I'm so sorry but...yeah..no excuse. More is yet to come and they will be much longer chapters I promise!