Luke

Annabeths POV
"Percy! Your eating to fast! Slow down!" Percy was shovelling food into his mouth as if he hadn't eaten in months. Thalia and Piper laughed as I scolded him. Percy smiled cheekily. "Wisegirl, Im hungry." Seaweed Brain, You will make yourself sick!" He kissed me on the cheek making me smile. "Percy!" someone called. Percy stared at Thalia quizzing. "Is that who I think it is?" Thalia stared behind Percy in awe. "Yes." I turned around to see who it was and my heart stopped. Percy got up and hugged him smiling. "Luke! What are you doing here?" Luke smiled his mischievous smile. "Dad got a new job." I turned around quickly trying not to be noticed. "There is someone I want you to meet." Percy said. He sat down next to me. "Annabeth?" Luke nearly choked. "Annabeth?" I smiled turning towards him. "Hey Luke." Luke and Percy stood next to each other in shock. "How do you know each other?" Luke blinked. "We dated." Percy stared at Luke in shock and something else I couldn't read. He turned to me. "I do not understand." "Luke and I went out in San Francisco." I muttered blushing hard to be in his presence again. Leo whistled. "Damn. This is awkward." Percy shot him a look. "Percy, What happened to your face?" Luke asked looking at his new white scar on his right cheek. I made a low guttural noise. They both had the exact scar. Percy tensed. "Street thugs." Luke nodded as if understood. I wonder how he got his scar. "So I'm guessing your dating Percy?" Luke asked looking a bit angry. Percy put his arm around me. "Yes." Luke nodded. "cool." There was a long silence. "I should..probably go." I muttered standing up grabbing my bag. "I will accompany you." Percy stood up. I smiled gratefully. "Thanks baby." Luke clenched his jaw staring at Percy and me." Percy shook his hand. "θα σε δω αργότερα?" Luke nodded sitting down still looking a bit moody. Luke knows Greek? What?! Percy and I walked out of the lunch room and into the hallway. "Why did you not tell me?" He asked looking at me in the eye. I sighed. "It didn't matter. I had no idea that you knew him." "He is my best friend." He said looking a bit worried. "Percy..I'm sorry. I didn't know." He shook his head. "It does not matter anymore. Your with me and only with me." I smiled kissing him. "Only with you Seaweed Brain. Only you."