Mark my words

Heyo Logang what's poppin!
Jk jk it's me Sophia. Your average watpadder (Is that even a word?) Logangster. I decided to update a day early for you wonderful people because I will be soooo busy tomorrow. So your welcome. Take it easy fam PEACE!
@Loganpaul.com/shop

Annabeth's POV
Dearest Percy,
I just received your letter that you probably wrote months ago. I just want to let you know that I do still love you and I always will. But I think we need to put this behind us. We are a whole ocean apart from each other and our chances are low on seeing each other again. You probably have found someone else and I am ok with that. I have been seeing a guy for the past two weeks and I am happy with him. I hope you are happy too and know that I love you. My dad still talks about you and says he misses you which is weird as he usually never likes who I date but he liked you probably as much as I did. Piper did not take the news of Jason finding someone else well and do not blame her. I too would be hurt if you found someone right when you moved back but I don't really have a say in anything. Jason and this girl— Reyna probably have more history so it's not my place to talk bad about him or her. I just hope you still think of me and New York because We miss you and your family terribly. Please don't hesitate to write back. I love you Seaweed Brain.
—Annabeth Chase

Of course I wrote the letter in Greek because I want to make sure the message gets through. As Percy said, he's loosing more of America everyday he goes.
The guy I'm seeing— Mark is a great person who I really like. He's very intelligent and sweet and would never hurt me. We met each other in my architecture elective as he loves it as much as me. Piper has been sleeping around and we barely talk to each other. I miss my old life but I'm also enjoying my new quiet one with Mark.

"Annabeth Mark is here!" Helen yelled from the down stairs. "I'm coming!" I said as I picked up the letter and put it in its envelope. I made my way downstairs and saw Mark talking to my dad about gods knows what. They both are crazy into WWII stuff which kind of gets annoying but I don't really mind. Mark's eyes lit up when he saw me and I smiled. He really is cute. He has brownish hair with dark brown eyes with freckles of hazel in them. "Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Yeah I just need to put this letter in the mail and then we can go to the movie. Is that ok?" Mark made a face. "A letter? Who writes letters anymore?" I smiled rolling my eyes. "I do now come on." "Did you put me in there this time?" My dad asked. I laughed. "Yes dad your in there." "Who's it too?" Mark asked. "Percy." My dad said for me. Mark raised an eyebrow. "Who's Percy?" I waved my hand dismissively. "He's my ex boyfriend who lives in Greece. We still keep in touch by letter because he doesn't have a phone." Mark looked at the letter in my hands. "Ex boyfriend." I took his hand. "Cmon Marky lets go or we'll be late for our movie."