Black hair Green eyes

Annabeth's POV
Percy kissed me. He freaking kissed me! I had Piper over as it was a Friday. Oh didn't I tell you? Piper isn't acting like a bitch anymore. Ok that came out wrong. I was acting like a bitch too but it still felt good to have my best friend back. "He kissed you?!" Piper nearly screamed. I covered my face with my hands. "Stop I don't want to talk about it." "Annabeth Percy Jackson kissed you! On the lips! And you have a boyfriend!" I groaned as I sat up facing Piper. "I know." Piper stared at me. "And?" I shook my head tiredly. "And what?" Piper rolled her eyes "Well was it good? Did you like it? Did you kiss back? Details details!" I smiled even though what we were talking about was no laughing matter. "I guess and I didn't really have time to react. I just kind of stood there..but I guess I did kiss back..." Piper squealed. "Oh my gods!" I covered her mouth. "Piper be quiet! My family is asleep." Piper was jumping up and down with a ridiculous smile on her face. "This is so cute. You two are like relationship goals." I shuddered. "Please don't ever say that again." Piper shrugged. "At least Percy actually said a full sentence to you. All Jason did was say 'Sup' and then went on to talking with someone else." I felt bad for Piper. I know how much she cares for Jason. Why can't Jason stop being such a dick? "Well anyways, I talked to Percy earlier and he still loves you. He told me." Piper said braiding some of her hair—a habit she does when she's nervous. I nodded my head feeling overwhelmed. "Believe me I know. He told me himself too." Piper's jaw dropped. "No fu*cking way! He said the L word to you?" I nodded. "Yep." Piper looked at me. "Didn't you say it back?" "Piper I have a boyfriend! I love Mark now and I can't do that to him." Piper made a face. "So you do love him." I pulled at my hair. "I don't know! I'm just really confused right now!"

Monday
So my first day back at Goode with Percy. That day went by slow. Too slow. We would constantly make eye contact but I would always look away. I stayed at Mark's side the whole day feeling somewhat depressed. Having Percy back...but not being with him? It's so confusing. And now that he has kissed me? I honestly do not know what to do. Mark also seemed a bit more possessive. Every time I would look at Percy, or every time he looked at me..Mark would wrap an arm around me tightly.

The only upside to this was having Thalia back. She is her usual spunky self and I really have missed her so much. But with Thalia, came Percy. Percy gave me space. A lot of it. Like to much. I can't help but feel a bit jealous when I saw him talking to another girl..he was once mine. The boy who had gotten me to fall in love with him so quickly. But now...he's out for the taking and I'm not sure how I feel about that right now. "Annabeth would you join me for a sleep over this weekend?" Thalia asked as she closed her locker door. A sleepover? As in...being under the same roof as Percy? "Piper will be there too. I know Sally really wants to see you." Thalia Said. I chewed my lip nervously. "I..I don't know Thals.." Thalia rolled her eyes. "Oh come on! It will be fun! I have not seen or have talked to you in so long. Please?" She gave me the puppy eyes. A classic Jackson move. When Percy and I were dating, I could never say no to him when he pulled on those adorable baby seal eyes. I sighed in defeat. "Ok.." Thalia smiled slinging an arm around my shoulder. "Great."

Time skip to Fridayyyyy

"So your actually going?" I asked Piper over the phone as I stuffed my charger in my overnight bag. I heard her sigh from the other end of the line. "I guess..but only for Thalia. It's going to be so awkward with Jason though!!" "Yeah Ditto." I Said. "Will you walk with me?" "Yeah sure sure see you in 10."

"I'm about to puke." I Said as we stood in front of the door of the Jackson's new apartment. Which is—by the way, the apartment right next to mine! I guess you could say this is like the boy next door kind of scenario except this boy is an overly attractive Greek! Piper took a deep breath. "Hold it in. It's showtime." She barely knocked on the door when it swung open revealing Thalia. "Χαίρετε!" She pulled the both of us inside the small apartment...well big apartment now. This place is huge! Thalia led both Piper and I into where I'm guessing is the living room. "Ok so this is new apartment!" Thalia Said spreading her arms. Both Piper's and my faces were big and shocked. "Holy-" "Wow." I cut Piper off. "Thalia!" A female voice yelled. I smiled realizing who the voice belonged too. Sally Jackson. She walked in with her usual blue apron and he hair down and curly. She stopped when she saw us. Her face broke out into the biggest smile as she rushed over to us and threw her arms around me. "Annabeth! Piper!" She hugged both Piper and I and looked at us. "πώς μεγάλες! πόσο όμορφο!" Thalia smiled. "She says how grown and beautiful you both are." I smiled looking at Percy's mother. The woman who I saw as my own mother. "It is so good to see you Sally." Thalia translated making Sally smile. "Πρέπει να μαγειρέψω κάτι ιδιαίτερο! να γιορτάσουμε!" "But I wanted pizza!" Thalia whined. Sally rolled her eyes as she turned back to Piper and me. "Mousakki tonight." I smiled remembering Sally's amazing cooking. "Sounds wonderful Mrs. Jackson." "Έχετε δει τον Percy; σας έχει χάσει έτσι"
"Mama!" A voice yelled. In come the man himself. Percy Jackson wearing his usual blue hoodie and shorts. He looked like he had just gotten out of bed with his hair so disheveled. I looked away when he caught me staring and brought my focus back to Sally. Percy will not distract me from having a good time with my friends. Thalia laughed. "What's wrong Percy? Embarrassed?" Percy glared at his cousin. "Doesn't matter. They do not understand Greek." He tone of voice was cold and bitter. "Well I have an idea on what she said." Piper said smiling teasingly. Percy scoffed. "It does not matter. Some things have changed. And some people" he looked at me in the eye "have changed." I rolled my eyes not liking his amateurism. I thought it best not to say anything to him. I turned to Thalia. "So, where is your room."

Thalia no longer shared a room with Hazel. She had a nice sized room with big windows. Her wall color was still white but she informed us that it will be purple soon. "So!" Piper bounced onto Thalia's bed—which was by the way—a queen. Where did they get all this money?! "Thalia..How..?" Thalia turned towards me with a pained smile. "Not now." I nodded my head knowing that when she's ready to talk, she's ready to talk. Piper got herself all comfortable on the bed as she scrolled through her phone. "Can you believe what Gabby cheated on Jake with his step brother Michael?!" Both Thalia and I just stared at Piper. After some time of silence, Piper looked up. "What?"
"Gabby and Jake are no longer lovers?" Thalia asked confused. Piper rolled her eyes. "Duh! They've been off-again, on again for like three months! But Jake just realized that Gabby has been sleeping with his brother." Thalia sat down. "I will never understand this country." I laughed patting her back. "Me neither Thals." "Thalia where did you put my beats?" Jason came walking in with his head down and eyes glued to his phone. Piper made a strangled noise from the back of her throat and I turned towards her. Her eyes were transfixed on her ex boyfriend who was now in the same room as us. Thalia got up. "I do not know where I put them. Percy had them last." Jason looked up and froze once he saw Piper. "Oh. You have company...um..I'll just be...somewhere else then." Jason hurriedly walked out of the room. Piper sat there completely frozen with a blank look on her face. "What is the matter?" Thalia asked me. "Nothing." Piper snapped. "Nothing at all."

Thalia, Piper, and I really did catch up. We talked for hours about life and what sucks about our lives and of course the annual game of MFK. So it wasn't a surprise when I heard Sally call for dinner so soon. One thing I have always respected about this family, is that they always eat every meal together. Whether it's breakfast or lunch, Sally will always stand out of her her way to make a family meal possible. But now..this family dinner is a bit more awkward. I half hoped Thalia would persuade Sally to let us eat in her room but that never happened. Thalia is oblivious to the fact that Piper and I are in really awkward situations right now.

It was nice to see Nico and Hazel again. I haven't had the chance to even speak to them since they got here due to school and...other problems. Hazel had defiantly gotten taller and just..really beautiful. Sure it had only been a year, but Hazel is turning into a quite beautiful young lady. Nico however stayed the same with all black clothing and a moody attitude but he wouldn't be Nico if he wasn't moody. I sat next to Piper and Thalia at the table and waited for the rest of the family to come in. Percy and Jason walked in together with both of their eyes glued to their phones. Weird. "Percy, Jason, δεν υπάρχουν τηλεφωνήματα στο τραπέζι." Sally scolded. Well at least it sounded like she was scolding with her tone. Both Percy and Jason reluctantly put their phones away but still didn't look up. Piper and I continued to look anywhere but the two boys in front of us. "Is wrong?" Sally asked. "Yeah there are two broken up couples sitting at the same table." Nico bluntly said. Percy glared at Nico along with Jason. "Shut up Nico." Nico just shrugged. "It's true." Sally looked really confused and I felt bad. She made this amazing dinner and all of us are fighting. "The food looks amazing Mrs. Jackson." She smiled. Percy frowned at me but I ignored him.
The dinner went by very slowly. Little talk was made until the very end. That's when things got a bit more heated. "Είσαι ακόμα και η Αννάμπαιτ χρονολογείτα" Sally asked. Nico cracked a smiled while Percy's face flushed the color of a tomato. "όχι." Sally's smile faded. "No more love?" Percy looked at me. "Actually no. Annabeth is seeing someone else. And she supposedly loves him. I grit my teeth. "Well I'm allowed to like or love whomever I want. "Well then so can I! Any girl would love to be my girlfriend." Percy said. "And I am glad that I'm not." I stood up. Percy stood up too. "Oh you only wish that you could." I spread my arms out. "Well I am happy with Mark. Happier than I ever was with you!" For a second, I saw hurt in Percy's eyes before he quickly composed himself. "8 months of my life. Wasted with you. I was stupid to think I could ever love someone again." With that he stormed out of the room. Tears made their way down my cheeks as I quickly wiped them away. Everyone at the table was quiet and staring at me. "Excuse me." I hurriedly left the dining room and into Thalia's room where I threw myself onto her bed. I was so stupid to come here. I'm not ready to confront Percy again. I don't think I'll ever be.