Deals

Annabeth's POV
I paced the floor of Percy's bedroom as Percy was on his laying on his bed with a hand over his eyes. "Oh my gods Percy what are we going to do?" Percy groaned in reply as he sat up. "I have already down as much as I can do. We hear from the court in a few days but until then..." I sat down next to him. "So your really leaving." "Annabeth it's the only way." Jason said. Percy rubbed my back with his hand as I leaned against him. "You can't leave Percy. I love you." Percy kissed the top of my head. "We will be together. I promise." I sighed hoping he's right.

I stayed the night with Percy which was not unusual as I sleep over quite a lot because Percy and I like to stay up late...studying. I was walking into the living room in one of Percy's sweatshirts and shorts when I heard Percy talking. Who's he talking too at 11:00? I neared him and then stopped in my tracks because who he is talking to is Luke.

"Λουκά γιατί είσαι εδώ; δεν έπρεπε να επιστρέψετε μετά ..." Percy sighed. "Percy I came back because I know a way to get out of this. My father—we received a notice a few weeks ago.."

My eyes widened. Luke got deported too? I felt bad for eavesdropping but I'm worried! Percy is leaving. All of my friends are leaving! I tried backing away but of course I slipped in something and fell on my butt.

The two shadows on the wall tensed. "Aw shit." I muttered. Percy and Luke stood in front of me. "Annabeth? What are you doing here?" Luke asked as he stared at me. Percy helped me up. "You should be asleep." I glared at him. "You should be too."

Percy rolled his eyes as he looked at Luke. "Will you be staying with us?" Luke nodded still looking at me. "Yes." "Then you will take the couch." Percy said as he made his way to his room. "And where will Annabeth sleep?" Luke asked. "With me." Percy said not turning around. Luke frowned. "But-" "But What Luke? Can I not sleep with my girlfriend as you probably did when she had your heart?" Percy asked coldly.

Luke shook his head. "No I-" "Good night Luke." Percy grabbed my waist and pulled me along with him into his room. We laid on top of his bed not saying anything. Percy's fingers tailing along my knuckles with my head up against his chest. "What happened?" I asked. Percy didn't move for a while. "You happened. And I am glad you did."

The next morning happened like every other morning in the Jackson's apartment. We woke up and walked into the kitchen where Sally prepared breakfast which were her famous blue pancakes.

No one seemed surprised that Luke stayed the night. Sally was overjoyed to see him while Percy just held me close to him every time Luke would even glance at us.

"Θα ταξιδέψω σήμερα στο δικαστήριο και δεν μπορώ να συμμετάσχω στις σπουδές μου." Percy said once everyone was seated. Sally nodded her head while everyone else depressingly ate their breakfast.

"επιτρέψτε μου να έρθω μαζί σας" Luke said. Percy stared at Luke and then at his mother who nodded her head. "πρόστιμο." I shook my head. "What are you talking about?"

"Luke and I will be going to the court house today to settle this." Percy said not even looking at me. "Can I go too?" "No." Percy said as he took a bite of pancake. "Why not?" "Because this does not involve you Annabeth. I do not want you to be in any kind of trouble because of us." Percy said tiredly. "But I could help." I argued turning towards him. "I cannot bring you along. I am sorry." Percy got out of his chair and headed to his room.

Luke kept his mouth shut thankfully while I got up and stormed into his room. When I walked in, Percy was changing his shirt letting me see his black trident tattoo on his hip. I stood in the doorway with my arms crossed. "Why don't you want my help?" Percy sighed as he put on a pair of black jeans. "It does not matter Annabeth. You will go to school along with the rest of my cousins and I will see you at lunch. It is a done deal."