Fluff fluff and more fluff.

Annabeth's POV
I woke up in a bed without Percy's arms around me. I looked around and I saw I was in Pipers room along with the rest of the girls. I sat up groggily and rubbed my eyes.

I checked my phone and it was only 3:30! I got out of bed and walked towards the kitchen to get some water. When I entered, I saw the silhouette of a tall person. "Um hello?"

The figure jumped while I turned on the lights. There he was- Percy Jackson in just his boxers with a cup of water. "Annabeth! Um what are you doing here?" I stared at him. "Um, I was just getting some water."

I said trying to avert my eyes from his body. "Right." Percy said handing me his water. I smiled. "Thanks." He crossed his arms. "And you pick the time to change me in and see me half naked." I blushed. "Yeah. Sorry about that."

Gods he's so hot! I thought. He walked closer to me and backing me up to the wall. He kissed me and I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck. "What are we doing?" I mumbled in the kiss. "Making out?" He smiled pushing me into the wall. I pulled away. "Percy, I can't. We just met." He leaned in more closing in the gap again. "That doesn't make me not like you even more." He mumbled.

I grabbed the back of his hair pulling him closer. After 45 minutes of this, we pulled away. "Wow." I breathed. He smiled. "I really like you." I smiled back. "Ditto." Here I am, the new girl already falling into something with a boy not even from this country let alone not even the continent. "Will you stay with me?" I asked. He smiled.

"Always." (Hunger Games Preference!) We both walked into the living room and fell asleep in each other's arms on the couch.

The next morning, I woke up hearing stifled laughs and whispers. I opened my eyes to see everyone huddled around me. I then looked who had their arms wrapped around my waist.

Oh no.

"Sleep well?" Leo smirked. Piper stifled a laugh. "Don't worry, we already took tons of pictures." I sighed. "Of course you did." Percy sat up. "Oh. Hey guys." Jason tried to hold back his smile. "Ωραια ρούχα."

Percy blushed a bit while Thalia doubled over laughing. "Breakfast is ready!" Travis yelled. I laughed. "You let Travis use the stove?"

Piper rolled her eyes. "Don't be ridiculous. I would never do that. He just used the pantry." I got up off the couch with Percy behind me. Right when I got up, he wrapped an arm around my waist. I rolled my eyes. "Seaweed Brain." "Wisegirl." He said back hugging me tighter.

We walked into the kitchen to see most everyone either standing or sitting eating breakfast." "Hey Percy." Reyna walked over eying Percy's body. I glared but she ignored it. "Reyna." Percy said. She scoffed and walked away while Percy turned towards me with a smile.

He gently kissed me and then whispered. "Come with me?" I smiled as he led us out of the kitchen and into a hall way. He looked around to see if anyone was watching and then smashed his lips against mine. I smiled. "So this is what you wanted to do." He smiled against my lips. "Can't deny that I didn't want to."