SleepOver Part 1

Annabeth's POV
The next day, I woke up thinking about Percy's eyes. How the two colors mesh so well together. Blue and green.

I got dressed and headed to school just like the day before. When I walked into the school, I was immediately greeted by Piper-Jason's girlfriend.

"Annabeth! Hey!" She said hugging me. We haven't actually met yet but she still treated me like her best friend. "Your Percy's friend right?" I smiled. "Something like that." She smiled knowingly. "Oh you two are so into each other. I rolled my eyes.

"How could you possibly already assume that?" She smiled. "Percy has been my best friend since he came here. I know him." My heart pounded against my chest. Does he like me? "Sit with me at lunch?" Piper asked as we walked towards my locker. "Sure." She hugged me one last time and ran off to class. Are all people in New York this nice?

Lunch time

I sat with Piper along with Percy, Jason, Nico, Hazel, Thalia, Calypso, Rachel, and Leo. Piper told me that Rachel used to have s thing for Percy but Percy never felt the same way. I don't know if she still likes him though.

The thought alone makes me feel a bit jealous though I don't know why.

Percy and I kept sneaking glances at each other and then smiling. I could tell Piper was watching as she kept smirking in my direction. "So. I was thinking about having a get together at my place with maybe just us with a few others."

Piper said. Percy stared at her with a blank expression. "What others?" "The Stolls, Katie, And maybe Reyna." Percy made a face. "Reyna?" Piper rolled her eyes.

"Percy let it go. It's not like you hate each other" Who is Reyna? Was she his girlfriend? All of these thoughts jumbled through my mind. "This Friday at my place?" Piper asked. Everyone nodded. "Sweet. It's a sleepover!"

Percy put an arm around Piper making me jealous but then I remembered-they are best friends. "It's always a sleep over." Piper rolled her eyes. "You love it Kelp Head." "Beauty Queen." "Barnacle butt." "Princess." "Water-" "Ok guys." Jason cut in. "I think you have insulted each other enough."

Percy crossed his arms. "Cmon Jase! I had a good one coming up." Jason rolled his eyes. "επιβραδύνω" Percy raised his eyebrows. Thalia started laughing while Nico just smiled. "Με εξαίρεσέ; Απλά ζηλεύει ότι η φίλη σου και εγώ έχουμε περισσότερα κοινά από εσένα."

Thalia laughed even louder. "Guys in English please." Piper pouted. "It's nothing." Jason said between gritted teeth. "Percy is just jealous that your my girlfriend." Piper raised an eyebrow while Percy just shrugged and winked causing Piper to laugh. These people are crazy.

Everyday for the rest of the week, Percy would take me home on his dangerous bike. "I could pick you up for Piper's?" He asked nervously. I smiled. "Sure Seaweed Brain. I would like that."

He smiled. "See you then Wise girl." I ran into my house to get ready for this party-get together thing. What do you even wear to these kinds of things? After an hour of trying on stuff and a lot of cursing, I decided on a black crop top, white jean shorts, and converse. I packed up an over night bag and then I walked down stairs to see my family in the living room.

My parents were watching T.V. And my brothers were playing with Legos. Those boys are obsessed. Helen raised an eyebrow. "Where are you going all gussied up?" "A friends." I said grabbing my bag. "Hopefully a girl?"

My dad asked with a raised eyebrow. I rolled my eyes. "It's just a get together with some friends I made at school. There was a knock on the door. My dad stood up. Then who is that?" Great. My father is about to meet Percy.