Dickface

Greetings from your favorite person in the entire world!
I wanted to update a bit early because I have a lot of time on my hands right now so yippee!
Yeah so the title for this chapter is a bit...edgy but we're all teens right?
Heh heh..
No but seriously I have been waiting to title one of my chapters this. Any of you seen the DUFF? It's hilarious and is literally my spirit movie. Ok enough with the boring shit from me. Enjoy and say no to drugs!

Annabeth's POV
"Annabeth..." The bed sunk a bit as I felt someone touch my hair. It was Thalia. "What happened back there?" I sat up sniffling. I hate crying in front of people or just crying period. I hate looking weak but I couldn't help myself. Percy is being so...Percy and it's driving me insane. Piper walked in looking flustered. "Dickface." She murmured as she sat down in front of me. "Thals I don't know if I can do this...sleeping over that is. Percy and I just do not get along." Piper shook her head "Annabeth you have to work this out with him. If you don't, things will get way messier than it already is. Thalia squeezed my shoulder. "Let's go watch a movie. I'll let you pick?" I smiled. "Ok Fine. But I'm not sitting any where near Percy.

You have got to be kidding me. I swear Thalia is planning everything wrong to happen to me. I sat on the couch on the very end because I like sitting in that spot. Thalia day I other end because like me, she likes being on the end. And guess who decided to sit in the middle. Next to me. None other than Percy Jackson himself. And of course he is shirtless and of course his shorts have no belt so I can have a perfect view of his v-line and abs. What a prick.

He gave me a mock smirk before turning his attention back to the TV. Why is he even in here?! Doesn't he have a tv in his room?! He's probably just doing it to spite me so I will not give any satisfaction to him. In fact, I'll do the exact opposite. When we were dating, I figured out all of Percy's kinks. And I mean all of them. One thing he likes—hair down. He always told me that I should wear it down more often and now I will. Just for him. I took out my rubber band and let my hair down. Piper caught my eye and smirked and I could see Percy shift a little out of the corner of my eye. My phone vibrated in my lap and I looked down noticing a text from Piper.
P- ur so weird😂
I rolled my eyes but smiled
A- Well he is the one who started it🙄
P- GIRL YOU STILL LIKE HIM!
A- r u fr? I'm dating Mark. I do not like Percy
P- Soooo?
A- soooo What?
P- ever since he's gotten back, you have been acting different. I see it, Selena sees it, and Mark defiantly sees it.
A- It's not like I'm cheating on Mark or anything. It's just weird having him back.
P- Mhm
A- Pipes I swear I do not like Percy Jackson!
P- Then why are you trying to get his attention with all the hair and the shirt and...well your holding his hand.
I looked down and realized that my hand is indeed on top of Percy's. It's not like I'm holding his hand..my hand just decided to go on top of his...Yeah. Percy was smiling as if he knew how uncomfortable I was at the moment. I snatched my hand away and snuggled more to the end of the couch. Percy briefly looked at me before going back to the tv. This boy will be the death of me.

I don't know what time during the movie I fell asleep. Honestly, I don't even know what movie I was watching. I was too focused on the boy siting next to me that was driving me insane. I just remember waking up at around four in the morning. The tv was off and all the lights were out. Thalia and Piper and everyone else must of went to bed...but why didn't they wake me up? Then I understood why. Two strong arms were wrapped around me and my back was against his chest. A blanket was draped over us and I was laying down horizontally. Oh my gods. It is Percy that has me wrapped in his arms. It is Percy who I am snuggled against on the couch. And it is Percy who I am sleeping with. Oh. My. Gods. The feeling of him so close to me brought back memories. Good memories of when he would hold me when I was upset or when we were together at the park or maybe when we were just at home watching tv. I could always count on his arms to make me feel safe. To make me feel like nothing bad could happen to me. For I moment I did nothing. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed his touch. But then I thought of my boyfriend. Mark has been so loyal and kind and he does not deserve this. He doesn't deserve me being with Percy like this. But I couldn't move. It was like I was frozen in place. Percy inhaled deeply. "You didn't move." My breath hitched when I heard his groggy voice. "I-um I was going...I'm—" "What Annabeth? Your were going to get up and leave? You were going to realize how 'wrong' it is to be held like this from your ex-boyfriend? Because to me, it seemed like you weren't going to do anything." Our positions haven't changed as his arms were still around my waist and my back against his chest. I turned around facing him. Our faces were so so close. So tantalizingly close. "What is your deal with me? Why do you hate me so much?" It was hard to read his expression in the dark but I did see his eyes. It was as if they could glow in the dark. Creepy but beautiful. "I don't hate you Annabeth." "Could've fooled me." I mumbled. His hand ran through my hair sending shivers down my spine. Percy hasn't touched me like this on over a year and being this close to him...having his hands in my hair, it just gave me vertigo. "I just wish you wouldn't hate me. That you could love me like you used too." He whispered. My breathing increased. Why am I not moving? Why won't I get up and leave him because I HAVE A BOYFRIEND ALREADY!? It's because you still love him dumbass. No I don't! Yes I do! Ugh! "Say something." Percy whispered. I sat up so my back was facing him. "What do you want me to say Percy? That I love you? That I'll just dump Mark so we can be happy?" Percy sat up to where I was in between his legs. He wrapped both arms around my waist and nuzzled my neck. "I'm not asking that...but if your up for it..?" I rolled my eyes shaking him off. "Percy I really like Mark. He's a really good guy." All Percy did was sigh. "And I cannot dump him like that...he doesn't deserve me being so in loyal." "But you haven't been in loyal." Percy whispered moving hair from my shoulder and then gently pressing a kiss there. I shuddered at the feel of his lips. The lips I have missed so much and want again to kiss so badly. "I am right now." I murmured. I could feel him smiling. "But you are doing nothing. Just sitting here." "In your lap. While your kissing me. And not stopping it." I Said. Percy kissed my neck as if it were made of glass. Light but passionate. "Can I ask why you are not stopping me?" I grid my teeth as I turned around facing him. "Because I don't want you to stop Seaweed Brain. Anymore stupid questions?" All I received was that mischievous smile and eventually an actual kiss.