Meeting the folks

WARNING
MARURE CONTENT LIES AHEAD. Please read at your own risk. Thank you.
Annabeth's POV
I am freaking out! My dad asked if he could meet Percy so now he is coming over for Dinner tonight! We have been a couple for only a week and my dad is freaking out which is usually so unlike him! He doesn't care what boys I date! So why does he care about Percy dating me so much! I showered and and dressed up casually and am now braiding my hair. I heard a knock on the door and my eyes widened. I raced down stairs hoping to beat my parents but unfortunately, I was beat. My dad opened the door revealing Percy in his usual get up of black jeans, black shirt-basically black everything. He smiled when he saw me but straightened when he saw my dad looking at him disapprovingly. "Hey." He said. My dad stepped aside letting him coming in. I hugged him and breathed in his intoxicating scent of ocean and smoke. We pulled away and he smiled with a sparkle in his sea green eyes. My dad cleared his throat. "Thank you for joining us tonight Percy." Helen smiled walking into the room. Percy smiled in thanks. "Thank you for having me Mrs. Chase." My father raised an eyebrow trying to figure out Percy. We all sat down at the table with Percy and I next to each other and Matthew and Bobby seated across from us. My parents on the end of the table. "So Percy." My father stared at Percy with interest. "Have you always lived in New York." Percy inhaled deeply. "Um no sir. I'm actually not from this country." My father sat forward. "Really." Percy moistened his lips. "I am from Greece." The room grew silent. "Greece?" Helen's eyes widened. "Yes my family moved here only four years ago." Percy said getting nervous. I took his hand under the table. He relaxed a little. "That's actually really interesting." My father said sitting back in his chair staring at Percy with new interest. "Yes sir." "What made you want to move to America?" My father asked. I glared at him. Why does he have to ask so many questions! "My mother wanted my cousins and I to have a good future." "Your cousins live with you?" "Yes sir." "Do you speak Greek?" Matthew asked eyes wide. Percy smiled. "Yes. I do." Matthew and Bobby stared at Percy in awe. "Can you say my name in Greek!?" Bobby asked. Percy laughed a little. "Uh sure. Your name would be  Αγγλος αστυφύλακας." Bobby's eyes widened. "Cool!" "What would mine be??" Matthew asked staring at Percy in wonder. "Ματθαίος." Helen smiled. "That is very amazing Percy." Percy smiled while I smiled. My family approves! Well all except my dad who still looked at Percy with a raised eyebrow. "What do you plan on doing as a career?" I wanted to slap my self. Seriously dad! Percy fidgeted a little. "Well I actually am training right now to...be in the Olympics. My mouth dropped. "Percy?" He turned towards me smiling a little. "There were scouts at my last meet. They want me to start training for the Olympics next summer. My dads eyes widened. "Wow...that's actually really impressive Percy." Percy relaxed a little. "Thank you sir." I still stared at him in awe. My boyfriend is going to the Olympics! I couldn't help myself. I kissed him. He seemed surprised but kissed back. We pulled away. "I'm so proud of you." I whispered. He smiled. "ευχαριστώ." I bit my lip nervously remembering we had an audience. My dad sat there with grit teeth while Helen had a small smiled on her face. Bobby and Matthew were cracking up. "Can we please be excused?" I asked my father. He stared at Percy and then me. "Yes but Annabeth.." my eyes widened. "Dad!" I got up and took Percy's hand and led him to my room. We walked in and I closed the door nailing him to the wall. I smashed my lips against his and he took my waist bringing me closer. "I'm so so proud of you Percy." "Mmh." He kissed down my neck while I played with his black hair. There was a knock on the door and both Percy and my eyes widened. "Annabeth?" It was my dad! Percy got off me quickly putting his shirt back on while sat up hastily pulling my shirt down. "You can come in dad!" I yelled as Percy sat on my floor not sure what to do. My dad walked in. "What are you two doing?" "Just talking about the Olympics." I said glancing at Percy's inside out backwards shirt. "Oh yes of course. Would you two care to watch a movie with us?" He asked. Percy nodded. "I would like that." Percy and I got up and followed my dad out into the living room. "Your shirt is on back wards Seaweed Brain." I whispered as I stopped him in the hallway. He cursed in Greek and took off his shirt making me blush a bit and putting it back on. We walked into the living room and I snuggled next to Percy as my dad started the movie. This night was not as bad as I feared it would be.