Isn't she lovely

Annabeth's POV
I would love to say that I regretted everything that had happened in the last 24 hours but...I can't.
I woke up next to a warm body flush against mine with an arm draped around my naked torso.
My hair was a mess and all in my eyes but I could still make out a black fuzz ball of hair laying beside me.
I shifted a bit so I was on my side facing his front. The covers were pulled up so it covered the lower part of his body which was probably for the best for my sake.
"Percy." I whispered, combing my fingers through his feathery hair. He shifted a bit but still gave no indication that he was awake.
"Percy wake up." I tried again, leaning over his side so I could see his face.
"Mm." His eyes remained closed but I could see the hint of a smile forming across his lips.
I rolled my eyes and sat there for a bit, hanging over his bare side like a rag doll, my curly hair splayed all over the side of the bed.
"My parents could be home any minute you know." I mumbled.
No answer.
"I love you."
I felt him move from under me and I sat up again, clutching the sheets to my chest as I waited for him to look at me.
I was met with his lazy smile and bright green eyes. His hair looked so disheveled that I actually had to recap what I had exactly done to him a few hours ago.
"I love you too." He said. I smiled as he returned it and we just sat there, staring at each other like love-struck idiots, which in this case..I guess we were.
"But not enough for me not to sleep." He said falling make into the pillows.
I scoffed but couldn't keep the smile from appearing on my face.
"Perseus Jackson!"
I heard him snicker. "Come on seriously. My parents or brothers could come home any second now."
Percy slowly sat back up whilst rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "I'm sorry it's just you really wore me out." He Said this with a small smirk evident on his smug face and I tried to keep myself from flushing.
"Shut up."
Percy leaned over and kissed me. A long lingering kiss that I could of held on too for forever.
But alas, he had to pull away, also pulling me back into reality.
"Stop." He said suddenly.
I knit my eyebrows together. "What?"
Percy sat up and faced me, his eyes serious.
"You're thinking of all the bad things that could happen and you are thinking about the future."
I sighed getting out of the warmth of my bed and Percy, picking up a shirt that was strewn on the ground.
"It's not just that Percy. I don't regret what we did it's just...I don't know..where do we move on from here?"
Once the shirt was over my head, I immediately knew it was Percy's as it went down to my knees and of course the faithful scent of salt and chlorine that clung to it.
Percy was still sitting in my bed, and if we weren't in such a serious moment right now, I would've admired how cute he looked, his hair all messy and his eyes large and innocent.
He pursed his lips. "We belong together Annabeth. That's all I know and I will never stop fighting for you if you want to never see me again."
I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. "I'm not saying that I never want to see you again. I love you too it's just we are going on completely different paths. I'm going to Harvard in a few months and you have to leave soon for Olympic training."
Percy gave me a sideways smile. "Well I did promise you that I would never make it easy for you."
I couldn't help the smile that escaped as I shook my head. "Well you've done a fantastic job of that Perseus but I think we should talk about this later."
Percy got out of my bed in one swift movement and bent down to pick up his clothes.
"Very well but I expect you to come with me."
I rolled my eyes, still staying planted in my spot when Percy started walking towards me. "Of course I'm coming with you what kind of girlfriend would I be if I kicked you out after giving me the best sex of my life?"
Percy smirked, placing his hand on my cheek. His thumb traced my skin making me involuntarily shudder. "So straightforward."
"Always." I smiled leaning up to place a kiss on his warm lips.
It was meant to be a quick and simple kiss but of course since this was Percy, it turned to be much more than that. His hands went up and held my face gently as he added more pressure to the searing kiss. I sighed feeling like on was on Cloud 9. His kisses were like drugs. So addictive.
But atlas, I had to pull away being the buzzkill that I am.
"Let's go grab something to eat. I'm starving."
Percy smiled kissing my nose. "What else is new?"

Damn this was a short-ass chapter.
I'm sorry abt that guys but I do what I gotta do.
Two more chapters to go and this is a wrap...I'm already getting emotional but it will feel so much better once I finish this.
Thank you for your patience and thank you for being amazing fans and supporters.
Come and talk to me over messaging if you have any ideas or shit I could write about.
I mean I'm not saying there could be a possible sequel but......