Hope

Annabeth's POV
I stood there in shock staring at my boyfriend. "What? No-" "We have to go back to Greece." Jason murmured. "Piper-Oh gods!" He ran out of the kitchen and out the door. Percy sat down against the wall looking absolutely shocked. "Mama?" Sally looked at her son. "Perseus...go back..to Greece..." I shook my head. "No! You guys can go down to the court house and become legal! I could-" "No Annabeth." Percy said tears rolling down his cheeks. "That is not how it works." I shook my head. "Percy! We have to try something! You can't leave! You can't!" I was crying now. If Percy left me forever? I would never be the same again. "Annabeth..." Percy stood up wrapping me in a hug. "We will figure something out. I promise." I hugged him back tightly burying my face into his shirt. His chin rested on my head. "Please." I murmured. "Percy I can't-" "shh Wisegirl. Everything will turn out for the best."

"Yes, I would like to set an appointment up tomorrow." Percy said on the phone walking back and forth across the kitchen. Sally, Thalia, Hazel, Nico, his boyfriend Will, and me all sat in the kitchen watching Percy nervously. Percy chewed his lip anxiously as he listened to the person on the other line. "Yes. My mother and four cousins." He looked at his mother while Sally looked back at him hopefully. "Four years." Percy said leaning against the wall. "Yes we do travel out of the country every year to renew our citizenship." "Uh Athens Greece." He answered running a hand through his hair. "Is there any way-" "Oh..ok I understand. We'll talk tomorrow. Ok bye." Percy breathed a sigh as he hung up and looked at all of us. I walked up to him wrapping my arms around his waist. "It'll be ok." I murmured into his chest. His strong arms wrapped around me. "I hope so Wise Girl..I hope so."