Worlds Apart

Percy's POV
Ok so before I begin I want you to know that all what he and everybody else is speaking Greek.
I miss her. I miss her so so much and can not explain the pain that took place in my heart after I read her letter. She found someone else. She has moved on so why can't I?

"Percy! Dinner is ready!" My mom yelled from the downstairs. I sighed as I stood up and followed Jason out the door and towards the dining room. Once everyone was seated, my mom started asking questions. "So how is Reyna, Jason?" Jason tensed and then shrugged. "Fine." Thalia nudged my knee from under the table. "What's wrong?" I looked at her. "Nothing. How's archery?" Thalia rolled her eyes. "Do not change the subject. Tell me what's wrong." I sighed knowing my cousin will not stop until I tell her. "I received a letter from Annabeth today." Everyone's eyes were on me now."

"Really?" My mother asked looking excited. I nodded looking down at my food. "Yes." "What did she say?" Jason asked. I took a deep breath. "She..found someone else..." Jason's expression softened. "I see.." My mom looked to be on the verge of tears. She loves Annabeth as much as I do. "And Piper?" Thalia asked making Jason and I both tense. Piper was my best friend when I lived in the states. She meant a lot to me and I know she meant a lot to Jason. "She's Fine." I lied. I honestly do not know how my friend is doing. Annabeth hasn't really mentioned her much other than her sleeping around which honestly didn't surprise me but I'm not stupid enough to tell Jason that.

"Is she seeing anyone?" Jason asked. I shrugged. "I don't know." Jason brought his fist down on the table startling Hazel to where she almost fell out of her seat. "Do not lie to me cousin. Your hiding something." My head snapped towards him. "Oh like you care what she is doing! You seemed just fine when we came back home finding Reyna within a month!" Jason shook his head standing up. "Don't you dare bring Reyna up!" I stood up and took a step towards him. "You never gave a damn about Piper! You treat her badly by dating Reyna." Thalia stood up and put a hand on both of our arms. "Stop being so dramatic! It's over! We are never going back!" I looked at my cousin with rage. "Well we will see about that." With that, I stormed out of the dining room and out the door. Only one place could give me the peace I need right now. And that's the beach.

My hands were stuffed in my pockets as I gazed out into the horizon. The ocean is peaceful today. The waves crashing gracefully onto the surf. My eyes were closed as I tried to gather my thoughts which were all swarming and bouncing around inside my brain. I saw Annabeth. She was laughing at something I said.

We were at Central Park in New York and she had wanted to climb this big oak tree. She climbed it with no problem but I slipped as I was about to reach the branch she was on. I barely caught myself and heard her gasp. "Percy!" She said covering her mouth. My fingers grasped to the rough bark and I brought myself up to the large branch where she sat. She swatted my arm making me smile but wince. "Seaweed Brain! You scared me!" I kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry I didn't know I meant that much to you." She rolled her eyes but nuzzled closer to me, laying her head on my shoulder. "You mean the world to me Percy."