Unanswered Questions

Someone's POV
"I do not want to leave." I sobbed into my mothers dress. "Please do not make us go! This is our home! All of my friends." I looked into my mother's kind eyes as she too was crying. "Little blue, it is time we leave. You deserve better. All of you deserve better." I shook my head. "We are happy here." My mother ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead. "You will be happy at your new home. You will make new friends. A new girl." I shook my head crying. "What about Papa?" She tensed and looked at me. "We will see him again. He just needs time to rest." I didn't want to leave. This is my home. All of my family..my father...I just can't bare the thought of leaving him. "What about everyone else?" I sniffed. My mother smiled. The smile only a loving mother can hold. "Of course they will come. We will find a new life in the America's. The states hold so much potential for you and your cousin's future." I looked back at the bed where the very still body of my father laid. Machines all around him making beeping noises that I have always hated. "I cannot leave him." I whispered. My mother put her hands on my shoulders hugging me close. "You will see him again Blue. In this lifetime or the next, you will be reunited with your father."

Percy's POV
I grid my teeth as I stared at the wall of my bedroom. It's blue. Of course it is blue.
"Perseus dinner is almost ready." Jason walked into my room looking down at his phone. I shook my head. "Why did I do it?" Jason frowned. "Do what?" I looked at my cousin "Why did I have to fall in love?"

Annabeth's POV
There is something Percy is not telling me. He just expects me to welcome him back into my life with open arms without an explanation?!
I don't know why but it's really starting of bother me. I'm a naturally curious person but this is just to much. I have to know the truth. And There is only one person I know who will give it to me.