Prom

Annabeth's POV
"OMG!" Piper squealed. "You look amazing!" I smiled laughed looking at my self in the mirror. Piper had Me, Calypso, Hazel, Katie, Thalia, and Juniper over to get ready for prom and insisted on doing our hair and make up. I had a long sparkling silver strapless number on while Thalia insisted on wearing black jeans and a leather jacket, Calypso had a milky white dress that stopped mid thigh, Hazel in a below the knee gold dress, juniper in a flowing green dress, and Piper in a short red number. My hair was just in a simple braid with little curls poking out. Piper managed to do my makeup perfectly without overdoing it. "I think we're ready!" Piper bounced up and down like an excited puppy. "The guys should be here any minute." As if on cue, the doorbell rang making the four of us not counting Thalia squeal. Piper opened the door revealing our boyfriends. Percy smiled when he saw me. "You look gorgeous." He kissed my cheek. I noticed his face still hasn't completely recovered from the beating. A long white scar ran down the right side of his face reminding me to much of someone else. Someone that should stay in my past for good. "You look very handsome Perseus." I smiled fixing his gray tie. "Enough with the chit-chat! Let's get dancing!" Thalia hollered running out side. Percy and I rode with Piper and Jason to the school while everyone else rode with whoever. Once we arrived, Percy got out first and opened the door for me. "What a gentleman." I took his hand smirking. "Why thank you Miss. Chase." He kissed my hand making me laugh. "Cmon Seaweed Brain! Let's go take pictures!" He groaned. "Must we?" I smiled taking his hand and dragging him into the school where We waited in the very long line for pictures with Jason and Piper. "Αυτό είναι εξαιρετικά ανήσυχο για την ανθρωπότητα." Jason nodded. Piper put hands on her hips. "What did you just say Percy?" Percy smiled. "That you are looking gorgeous tonight Miss McLean." She just rolled her eyes. "I give up." "Good choice." Percy agreed.
When it was finally our turn, they made us pose in the usual prom pose way. Percy stood behind me with his hands on my stomach while my hands held his to me. We took the picture and then one with all of our friends. That was a big group photo. "Care to dance?" He whispered into my ear making me shiver slightly. "Sure." We made out way to the dance floor and danced with our friends. After two hours of jumping up and down, we got tired and sat down. Percy hair was more disheveled than usual. "A lot of dancing." He sighed. I smiled. "We still have a whole hour Seaweed Brain!" He groaned. "We could go somewhere else?" He suggested draping an arm around me. I rolled my eyes taking his arm off me. "In your dreams." He just shrugged. "Ό, τι λέτε σοφό κορίτσι." I pulled him up. "How about that other dance?" He smirked standing up wrapping an arm around my waist. "Very well but you will have to pay back." I raised an eyebrow. "For going to a dance with you?" He smiled that dazzling smile that I could never say no too. "Get your butt over there." I commanded pushing him over to our friends.

Yeah so we didn't end up dancing. We were in the hallway making out...so yeah. It still was the best night of my life. I mean. He's my Seaweed Brain.