Bomb shells

Annabeth's POV
So today, I had a mental breakdown. Yes. You heard me correctly. I was in the middle of the hallway with Mark holding his hand and laughing when I heard a voice. A voice I thought I would never hear again.

"Luke." I stared at the blonde standing in front of me with the scar running down the side of his face. He gave the tiniest hint of a smile before quickly wiping it away with a straight face. "Annabeth." I broke away from Mark and ran over to Luke throwing my arms around him. My forceful gesture threw him a bit off guard but he eventually hugged me back. "Oh my gods." I whispered. "Your Really here." Luke was the first to pull away as he smiled at me kindly. The smile I used to love so much. I still do. Just not in the way I used too. "Who is this guy?" Mark asked as he wrapped an arm around my waste protectively and possessively. "Luke." I said not taking my eyes off of him, afraid that he might vanish. "Luke." Mark repeated. "As in, Luke Castellan?" Luke's eyes were fixated on Mark now. "And you are?" "Mark." I said. "This is Mark." "Her boyfriend." Mark said with a slight edge to his voice. Luke nodded. "Oh. Cool. Is it ok if I borrow Annabeth for a second?" Before Mark could answer, I nodded my head. "Yeah it's fine. I'll see you later?" I turned back towards my boyfriend who only looked at Luke with a frown. "I..guess." I smiled kissing him and then walked off with Luke. Right as we stepped out o f the door of the school, I shook my head. "What the hell are you doing here Luke?!" Luke scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Visiting?" I punched his arm. "Ow!" "Your just visiting?! What's happening? Is everything ok? Is—" I was about to ask about Percy but quickly stopped myself. Luke smiled a little. "Percy's Fine." I rolled my eyes. "You can't just to that to me Luke! Show up at Goode and casually walk up to me as if we just talked this morning! I haven't seen you in over a year!" Luke hung his head. "Look I'm sorry but—" "And what about a warning?! I had no idea you were back in New York much less America!"
"Annabeth but—"
"I'm with Mark now and life was going so great and—"

"Annabeth." I was cut short as I froze. Luke stared at me warily before I slowly turned around.

"Percy."

He stood there five feet in front of me. He had a blue hoodie on with black jeans and sneakers. He looked like a typical American teenager. His eyes were as gorgeous as I remembered and his hair still just as messy.

At that moment I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to say. Percy is here. Standing in front of me. Luke is behind me. Both of the boys who I loved so much at one point are back. They are here and I have no idea what to do.

Percy cleared his throat as he slowly took a step forwards. "Hey." I hadn't noticed I was crying until a tear fell to the ground. "This isn't happening." Percy took another step towards me. "I'm here. I am back to stay." I rubbed my eyes trying to rid my tears. "Oh my gods. I can't believe—your actually standing right in front of me...I—" "Annabeth!" I turned and saw Mark on the stairs in front of the school. He looked at Percy and me in horror. "What-What's going on?" He ran over to Percy and me. Percy looked Mark up and down looking relatively unimpressed but then quickly smiled offering a hand. "You must be the lucky guy seeing Annabeth. I am Percy."

I felt like I had just introduced two bombs, ready to go off any second. Mark stared at Percy as Percy stared back. What is happening?

Ooooooh! What is happening here huh?!
Annabeth and Percy are reunited and now Mark and Percy have met!
I wonder what will happen next.
Oh wait—I do. Jk jk but seriously, I'm really enjoying writing this. Vote and comment!

WAIT! Something is seriously wrong with my account! It is slowly dying and I am FREAKING out! I will try and fix it...I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.