chapter four

Litle fact about me!
~ I'm from the Netherlands🌷 (Holland)

"W-who are you...?" Eren stuttered, he didn't really think about what he wanted to say.
He was scared, or could I simply say, terrified.
The man reached out his hand and gently stroked eren's cheek.
Eren noticed that the man's hand was shaking, as is he was nervous.

After a long silence the man finally spoke up.
" I'm your everything" he didn't stop caressing the younger boy's soft cheek.
"Your dad, your mom, grandpa, grandma, brother, friend,.......lover"
The man stared at eren, wanting to see his reaction.

Eren swallowed.
"......how do you know me" he tried to ignore the creepy things the man just said, what was hard for him.
Most people would be scared the whole time, like eren is now, but eren sometimes get...a bit aggresive.
And If he gets aggresive now, the man will maybe hurt him ,or worse, kill him.

"How I know you..?hm.." The man hummed while tapping his chin softly while thinking.
" we'll talk about that some other time, I didn't come here for that, yet."
The man turned around, slid his hand into his pocket and a sound was heard.
*click*
Nothing seemed to happen at first, but then the light flickered off.
Eren immediately held his guard op high and listened to every sound he heard, which were just a few.

Holding his breath he expected something to happen, strange enough, nothing happened.
The click sound was later heard again and after 4 seconds the room was lit up.
Eren looked in front of him expecting to see the raven haired man, but he was greeted with the stone wall.
He looked around the room, scanning if there was anything different.
And there was.

On the ground stood 3 items.
A water bottle.
Eren knew a 100% sure that it was for drinking, which meant that the man was planning to keep him for a whole.
The second item was a bucket.
Eren hoped it wasn't for what he thought it was for.
The third item was a pillow.
Just a normal white pillow with nothing special about it.

Eren stood up, grabbed the white pillow and placed it against the wall.
He took a seat against it and sighed sofly.
Eren knew, he was going to be here for a long time...

~to be continued~
Another me update~
Might update again later, depends on my inspiration😂😂
Vote and comments will be appreciated