chapter Twenty six

"........." eren yanked his seatbelt off.
Zeke increased the car's speed. "You can't get out of a driving car, now can you?" He smirked.
Eren began hyperventilating, tears were showing up in the corners of his eyes.
"how sad..." zeke laughed.
"Why....WHY DOES THIS ALL HAPPEN TO ME?!" Eren screamed desperately. Zeke was shocked by eren's sudden outburst.
" i haven't asked for all this!! Why can't I just have a normal life?!"
Zeke sighed.
"You still don't get it..eren, you're precious, to all off us."
"Uh....."
" I might have been your enemy in our life before, but..you did something to me.. it's strange. You're like a magic spell, once it's done, it can't be undone." Zeke said calmly.
"When you killed yourself in life before this one, we all made a promise."
"A promise...? What promise?" eren asked.
Zeke looked in front of him at the quiet road. "A promise to make you happy if we'd ever meet you again." He smiled.

Eren was shocked by zeke's sudden kindness.
Zeke placed gently his hand on top of eren's leg. "Hey...let's just go home, little brother." He smiled and drove to eren's home.
*badump*....*badump*....*
"How's dad..?" Eren looked at his trembling hands.
"The same as he used to be, only he's sad most of the time, he really misses you..."
"Why haven't we met before?"
"Hmm..." zeke tapped his finger on the steering wheel and thought. "I knew about my past life but it took me a while to find your dad and you, I don't think your dad knows about his past life."
"I see..." eren simply replied.
"Hey, I'm really sorry.." zeke rolled down his window to let some cool air get in the warm car. "I've had worse..it's fine..." zeke looked at eren with pity.

Some minutes passed.
There was a silence, a comfortable one, they both enjoyed the peace and hoped it would last.
Eren spoke up. "Zeke........" he said in a soft voice.
"Yeah?"
"Thank you..." he smiled.
There was a loud but short sound.
The car stopped.
"Uh...the car stopped.." eren turned to look at zeke.
His eyes widened.
Zeke had been shot. "Zeke!!" Eren quickly undid zeke's seatbelt and looked at the bleeding wound. "I gotta stop the bleeding!!" Eren was about to rip his shirt but zeke stopped him.
" it won't...help...the shot was precisely....the wound is fatal..."
Eren looked at him and didn't know what to do at all. "N-no..I can help you....tell...tell me what to do...tell me how I can safe you.."
Zeke smiled.
"Eren...This won't stop....they will come after you again...and again....forever..."
A police car parked behind them.
"....what can I do about it..?" Eren asked quietly.
"Nothing....." zeke closed his eyes.
"Zeke.....zeke!!!" Eren yelled but zeke didn't respond.
Eren sobbed and got out of the car.
A police officer aimed his weapon at eren. "Eren Yeager!! You are under arrest for murdering: Petra ral, Annie leonhardt, Erwin Smith, Hanji Zoë and Levi Ackerman. You have the right to remain silent." The policeman roughly handcuffed eren. "W-what...n-no!! This is a mistake!! I'm the victim!!" The policeman pushed eren in his car.

~to be contineud~

Guys
This book will end soon!
I'm really happy with how many readers we have achieved!
Thank you so much!
As always I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤