chapter seventeen

743 reads, I'm so happy ;-;

~2 people had chosen to keep looking~

He stopped hesitating and grabbed the next picture. It was picture of a window, he recognised the window but didn't get the point of why someone would take a picture of his window.
But as he stared at it longer he could see himself in the picture.
"......." the picture was taken when eren had just walked out of the bathroom when he took a shower. But you couldn't really see because the picture was taken from far.

He looked at the next picture. It was the same as the picture before,but this one was zoomed in quite a bit. You could even see his abs, the towel wrapped around his waist and his slightly wet hair. Eren began to feel really uncomfortable and placed the pictures aside.
He grabbed the strange packaging and opened it with one hand since the other was still cuffed to the bed.
Now that the packaging was removed, a box was revealed.
Without thinking eren opened the box and grabbed the item that was in it.
It was cold and really slippery. "Slime...?" He squished it and kept feeling. Maybe Levi makes slime as a hobby? Maybe Levi likes to do diy's?

He lifted the slime up.
Well, he thought it was slime. His eyes widened and he quickly tossed it aside, he wiped his hand on the bed and cringed.
It was a condom, a used one. Eren kept wiping his hand. Why the hell would someone keep a condom..a used one.
His eyes focused on the platic bag that remained and he sighed. It can't be worse, right?
Slowly he grabbed the plastic bag and he scanned it. Nothing suspicious.
He opened the plastic bag with one hand and held it upside down so all the items fell on the bed. His eyes landed on a green cape. It seemed familiar, weird. He never had a cape like this nor did he even see someone wear it. Without realising he touched the cape's fabric.

Then he turned the cape around, nothing special about it. He tossed it aside and then grabbed a brownish jacket. The jacket was really weird, it was really short. Again he had the feeling he saw this somewhere.
He saw a symbol on front of the jacket. Two wings.
When he turned the jacket around his eyes widened. Blood stains, a lot, not small ones, big ones.
He felt sick and just wanted to move on to the next item.

Just as he was about to grab something else the door opened.it was Levi.
"Eren I'm sorry f-....."  His eyes darkened, he stepped into the room and closed the door behind him. Eren began to shake.
"I-I'm sorry..." He stuttered. Levi wasn't taking such sad excuse.
"Do you....even know how important those things are to me...? I've protected them with my life...hundreds of years...and You....YOU DARE TOUCH THEM?!" He yanked the items away from eren and neatly placed them in his closet. "This was the least I could do.....after losing you..I had no will to life..." He walked towards eren and crawled on to his lap. He cupped eren's cheeks with his big hands and smiled sadly. "After you killed yourself..I was hopeless.."
Eren's eyes widened.

~flashback~
"Eren." Captain Levi said while sipping his cup of tea. "Y-yes sir...?" Eren replied terrified. Levi stood up and wrapped his arms around eren's waist. "Erwin may have stolen your virginity by raping you...mikasa may have stolen your first kiss, Annie may have been your first girlfriend. But I, will be your first lover, husband." He kissed eren's neck and smiled.
"I don't want to marry...." He sofly said.
Levi's smile faded. "Tch..you have no choice, you will love me." He walked away from eren and looked out the window, his back facing eren.

"I'll keep you next to me, as a locked Bird in a cage, you'll stay with me, treat me like your lover, we...will escape from this place together and live a happy life!!" Levi yelled excited and turned around to eren. His eyes widened.
Blood was pooling up on the floor, dripping down eren's back like a waterfall. He seemed to have grabbed levi's knife and cut open his neck. A titan's fatal point. "EREN!!!" Levi yelled desperately.
Eren began to feel dizzy and felt down on the ground. Levi kept screaming his name. "DON'T YOU DARE DIE EREN!! Heal!! Heal goddamnit!!!" Eren's breathing slowly stopped and his eyes once filled with light were now dull.
Levi sank to his knees.".........."
~end flasback~

Tears were streaming down eren's cheeks. "You remember...." Levi said in a whisper and Hugged eren.
"This time...I won't let you out of my sight ever again.."
Eren's heart broke more and more.

~to be continued~
Dayum this is one of my longest updates ever!! I hope y'all like it😊 I really tried hard in this chapter!
Have any ideas for the next chapter? Tell me in the comments and it might be in the next chapter!
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤