extra chapter

Eren couldn't get the man from the tv out of his head.
It's like, they met before.
Everytime eren thought about him he had a weird feeling, a feeling he never had before.
Confiently the perfume was available in a shop, really close to eren's house.
Since he had nothing else to do today and was home alone, he decided to take a look and maybe buy it.
He grabbed his black jacket, white sneakers and put them on. He slid his wallet in the pocket of his pants, opened his front door and went outside.
Since the shop was so close by, he decided to walk.
Eren's mind kept wandering back to the man.
He blushed, quickly covered his face with his jacket and contineud walking.
Do I know him from somewhere? Maybe I'm just jealous of his handsomeness..did I just call him handsome?!
Eren roughly shook his head, took a deep breath and walked to the store.

Both doors of the store opened automatically.
Eren went in to the store and searched for the perfume.
He made sure no one was looking and shyly searched for it.
"Can I help you?" A woman asked. "O-oh, uhm..no..just looking." Eren replied stuttering.
The woman nodded, smiled and went back to something she was doing.
Eren walked to the perfume section and searched for the perfume.
He couldn't find it.
A few more times he stared at all the boxes with perfume bottles in it, but again he couldn't find it.
"Looking for this?" A man said.
*badump*
Eren slowly looked behind him.
There he was, the man from the tv, the man eren couldn't stop thinking about. "W-what..?" Eren forgot what the man said so he just pretended he didn't hear it.
The man chuckled and held up a perfume bottle: ich liebe dich' stood in it.
"Oh...yeah..I was looking for that one...f-for a friend, not for me..." He looked away blushing, ashamed that the man might think weirdly of him.
"I'm sure it is."
Eren cleared his throat, stopped the cute act and tried to be manly." Have a met before? You seem familiar."
The man smiled." No. Maybe from tv?"
"Ah yeah..but I just have a feeling I know you."
The man raised his shoulders. "I don't think so brat."
Brat...?
"..well..Since the perfume isn't here anymore I'll go home.."
"No." The man said fast, he realised it sounded commanding and aggressive. "I mean, here, have this bottle." He gave the perfume bottle to eren.
"U-uh....why...?" Eren asked.
The man leaned closer, breathed on eren's neck, smiled a creepy smile and said. "Because...ich liebe dich."

~ end extra chapter~

Ich liebe dich= I love you (in german)
So how's that!
An extra chapter! I hope it's not bad..it took me some time to figure out what to write
Anyways! I hope you all enjoyed this book!
But that this book has come to an end doesn't mean I'll stop writing.
I'm making a story right now! It's called: blonde. I already posted chapter one!
Please check it out.
Comments and votes will be appreciated❤