chapter twenty five

"Right.....zeke, where are we going? Eren asked.
The doctor named zeke made eye contact with eren even though he was driving. " we should go to the police station..It's the best option we have now, since those people might come after you."
Eren nodded. "You're right...."
Silence.
Zeke stopped the car in front of a traffic light.
The streets were almost empty.
"Hey zeke....?"
"Yeah?"
"Have we met before?" Eren asked.
Zeke's eyes darkened.

"Oi foureyes, what's the doctor's last name?" Hanji turned around an made eye contact with Levi.
"Why do you wanna know?" She asked.
Levi rubbed his nose. "It's just...stupid to call him doctor you know..it's as bit..nicer to call him doctor, and then his last name."
"......." hanji stared at the stammering Levi. "OMG LEVI UR SO CUTEEEE!!!" she yelled.
"Shut up shittyglasses!!"
Hanji chuckled and grabbed her phone, openend her browser history and scrolled trough it.

Browser history
-avatar zuko
-yaoi
-bts
-doctor Yeager
-ikoma

"Ah! Found it." She clicked on the link. "..wow...that's weird.."
"What?" Levi asked impatiently. "His last name is Yeager, doctor zeke Yeager."
Levi's eyes widened. As fast as he could he ran the stairs up. "EREN!!!" He yanked the door open.
Silence.
"......" he stared at the empty bed that eren was supposed to be laying in, His eyes scanned the room further.
The window was opened fully.
Levi ran to the window and looked outside. "....fuck..fuck..FUCK!!!" He punched the wall out of anger, defeat and sadnes.
"HANJI!!!!!" Levi stormed out of the room and down the stairs.
The hard wall had a hole on it because of Levi's punch.
"What's wrong?!" Hanji replied.
"Start the car,NOW."

"We've met before yes." Zeke replied. "We were just kids though."
"...what?" Eren asked confused.
"You don't remember me, little brother?"
Eren didn't believe the man, was he a friend of Levi after all?
Was this all a test..?
Will eren get locked up again..?
...Will they kill him..?
"...I spent 6 years on finding..your father talked every and every fucking day about you. That he missed you so much, he knew you were alive, bla bla bla."
Eren got teary eyes.
"You weren't there for him when he needed you, but I was!! Why doesn't he love him!! All he cares about is YOU!!!" He yelled.
"...but that's fine...there's still time. I just...have to kill you and expose your body, so that our father can finally give up on you.
Zeke smiled.
"T-then...why Did you safe my life in the first place...?" Eren asked terrified.
Zeke leaned closer and whispered in eren's ear.  "I want to kill you myself..~" he chuckled and focused on the road again.

~to be continued~
Sorry that it sucks and is so short! I really don't feel well and I'm tired.
I tried to make a chapter anyway!
Tomorrow will be better!