chapter twenty seven

"A year..." eren had counted all the stripes on the wall.
Everyday before going to bed he made a small stripe.
In total there were 365 stripes. So a year had passed.
Since what?
Since eren got arrested.
They thought he killed everyone, but with the small information that the police told him, eren figured out that Levi must have killed hanji and then himself.
But that doesn't explain armin being dead...
Oh yeah, a month after he was arrested, armin was killed. They couldn't link eren to that crime due him being in prison.
He sighed softly, he had no one to talk to here. Most of the time he spend alone.
Eating alone in the cafeteria, being alone in his cell, when they needed to do prison work he was always alone.
It's lonely.

Actually.
More then a year had passed. Before being thrown in prison, he was held in a mental asylum. Eren didn't admit that he killed them so they just assumed he was crazy.
He was put there for half a year.
Since eren had lots of time he started to use his brain.
He grabbed a pen that he stole from a guard. He jumped of his bed and stared at the ground, looking for an empty spot where he could write.
"there..." he kneeled down and started writing.
"7 years...one year is 365 days....not every year though so..." he muttered to himself.
"1,5 year...."
"So that's...3069 days in total.." eren stared at the number.
"That's...a lot....haha..." he laughed sadly.
"That's really a lot.." he leaned against the wall and sobbed quietly. "Being held in captivity.....seems to be my fate...I'll never be free..I'll be in this prison till I'm old.." he talked to himself.
"Never will I get married...I won't have kids....no one will miss me.." he cried. "No more......I don't want this anymore...NO!!" He yelled.
"SHUT UP!!" Someone in a cell next to eren yelled at him. Eren tried to be as quiet as possible.
He wiped away his tears and stod up. He raised his pillow of his bed.
A full package of cigarettes laid there untouched.
It was smart of him to keep them. He doesn't smoke himself, but everyone trades things for cigarettes.
He slid the package in his pocket and awaited the guard that was going to open his cell so he could go to the cafeteria.

Eren say down infront of a man in the cafeteria.
The man looked up." You here for somethin'?"
Eren inspected the man. He was full of tattoos, had blonde hair, Brown eyes and a few piercings. "I need rope, strong rope."
The man sighed and took a bite of his dry bread. "Look kid, I know people like you. You need something but won't be able to pay me back. So fuck off or I'll beat you up."
Eren roughly placed the cigarettes package on the table. "Give. Me. The. Rope."
The man's eyes widened. "You're crazy......deal." he grabbed the cigarettes. "It will be delivered today."
"Fast service.." eren whispered.
The man chuckled.

Some time had passed.
Eren had already returned to his cell a few hours ago, it was probably dark outside now.
A prisoner walked beside the cell's and stopped walking for each cell and repeated the same word. "Book?"
Most prisoners declined.
The prisoner stopped the book cart in front of eren's cell. "Book?" The prisoner said.
"No thanks..."
"Take. It."
Eren sighed, stood up and grabbed a book that the prisoner gave him.
The prisoner looked around if any guards were watching and then quickly gave eren a long piece of rope.
The prisoner quickly went to the next cell before eren could thank him.
Eren looked at the rope. "It's time..." he grabbed the chair that was in his room,lifted it up and placed it in the middle of the room.
He stood on it and wrapped the rope on the lamp that was on the ceiling. Hard he pulled the rope to see if it was strong enough and if the lamp could hold it.
Eren wrapped the rope tightly around his throat and neck. Making it already hard for him to breathe.
He took a deep nervous breath. "........."
He jumped and kicked the chair from underneath him.
Immediately he could feel the burning sensation.
"Mgrh..." his feet dangled above the ground. His hands hanging beside him.
He didn't resist.
The fact that he couldn't breathe anymore made him dizzy.
He choked and slowly lost all his air in his lungs.
"Hgg...." he saw his life flash before his eyes.
Mom
Dad
School
"Levi......."
Eren slowly closed his eyes.
His body lost all energy and stopped moving.
His heartbeat
Was
Gone.

~to be continued~

*holds shield up* don't attack me with comments...😂😂 jk jk
Was this predictable?
What do you guys think?😂
I hope you all enjoyed! Next chapter will probably be the last one!
Comments and votes will be appreciated!❤