chapter eight

"A-ah.." eren's eyes widened in terror. He heard a loud crack and felt a horrible pain shock through his jaw making him feel sick.
He was about to cry until..

Levi grabbed eren's head as fast as he could, pulling at eren's hair and smashed his head against te wall.
Eren slowly collapsed on the ground, unconscious.
Levi panted softly. "Fuck..fuuuck..." he pulled at his own hair and looked at eren.
Blood dripping from his fresh headwound, his mouth opened from his broken jaw.

Levi slowly began to panic.
He kneeled down on his knees and removed the apple from eren's mouth.
"...eren, you're okay right?"
Silence.
"Eren..."
Silence.
" LISTEN TO ME GODDAMNIT!!!" he yelled desperately.
" this isn't funny eren..." he shook eren's body. "It's not my fault...I was just teaching you a lesson..it's not my fault you hear me..?"
He looked around the room, like he was expecting someone to help them.
Levi never took care of someone, he never even loved someone, until he met eren..on that day.

His hands were shaking.
He looked at the beautiful, black watch on his wrist.
"Ah....eren..it's bedtime..." Levi stood up and grabbed the white pillow that was across the room.
He placed it down next to eren on the ground.

This time he didn't care the ground was dirty.
Slowly he lied down with his head resting on the pillow, he turned to his side and looket at the unconscious eren.
"Come on eren..you need to sleep." His voice tremled.
With shaking hands he reached out to eren and pulled him towards him

Desperately he pushed eren's chest against his ear and he listenend to his heart beat.
*badump*...*badump*...
He kissed eren's cheek and petted his hair.
His hand was soon already coated with eren's blood.
Levi's eyes widened and he stated at the blood.

"H-haha..you're not good at jokes eren..." he grabbed eren's waist and dug his nails into the hoodie eren was wearing.
"Goodnight eren...tomorrow you'll be awake again...right..?"

~to be continued ~

Sorry that it's short!
To make it up I'll post a longer one tommorow! Ah..it's midnight already..I'm tired as fuck😂
Comments and votes will be apreciated ❤