Intro

Louis and Harry are neighbors and they study in the same school. Their mothers, Johannah and Anne, and Harry's sister, Gemma, are friends.

Louis is the bad boy of his school and it's the type of boy that does everything with every boy or girl, if you know what I mean. He doesn't like Harry because he's the type of guy that Louis simply hates and, because of that, he's constantly making fun of him.

Harry doesn't have a lot of friends, he only thinks in studying to have good grades and that's why he's the best student of his class and maybe from school too. He always has to hear Louis calling him a lot of things that he doesn't like, but what can he do? Louis is stronger than him and he's so shy that he can't talk to anyone, just to his two friends, Niall and Liam.

There's no way that Harry can hate Louis. Since he looked into Louis' blue eyes and, of course, his bum, everything changed and Harry fell in love with this boy.

One thing that no one knows is that Harry practices boxing in case that one day he will need it. Everyone think that Harry is a fragile guy, but the truth is that he's so strong!

Zayn and Josh are Louis' best friends. They're bad boys too, just like Louis.

Liam and Niall are Harry's best friends. They are more social than Harry, less shy and they aren't always thinking about their grades, they just want to live their life and have fun, that's why they don't have to listen to certain things like him.

Find out what is going to happen in this two boy´s life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all we just wanna say that english its not our mother languages, so if you find any mistakes just let us know :)

The chapters in this book will be posted every Saturday :)

Hope you enjoy this small intro, a lot of surprises are coming a long the way and we hope you will love this book, as much has we are enjoying writing it :)

Love you xx